Chapter Seventeen: True Colours

Dominic pulled up outside an extravagant house just outside of the London. Samantha looked up at the house shyly. It was very big, like one of the houses you see on the period drama's. Although it wasn't as big as her mansion in Rosewood.

He stopped the engine and they both got out, Samantha taking extra care as to try and avoid having to take Dominic's arm. She walked across the tiny car park and up towards the house. Dominic rushed to catch up with her and caught her arm.

"Why are you rushing ahead for, I have some people for you to meet.

They got to the door and two bouncers nodded and they entered. Inside the main hallway of the house was sparsely decorated. Orange and green streamers decorated the hallway and the sound of some loud music drifted out from the main room towards them. Dominic took out his mobile and typed in a number calling someone. Samantha looked around wondering if she'd finally be able to have some fun. Some one answered the phone and to Dominic spoke into it.

"Hello? Richard? Come out in the main foyer, and bring David and Nathaniel with you. I have somebody you all need to meet." He hung up casually and let go of Samantha handing his coat over to what looked like a servant and signalling to Samantha to do the same. Just then three men stepped out of the room and Samantha could finally look them over.

Richard was tall, darker than Dominic, with subtle Native American features, he looked big, and thick. He eyes white against his dark skin stood out on his face, more than his roman nose and perfect straight mouth. His eyes were taking in Samantha sizing her up. He obviously approved of what he saw.

David was reasonably normal height, the only white man out of the three. He was blond hair and blue eyes and it seemed to Samantha, very cute looking. His eyes darted everywhere but on her face. And she could tell without a doubt that she might need to be wary of him.

Nathaniel, was completely different in comparison with his two companions. He was shorter than the other two, and a bit lighter than Dominic, but still rather dark. His eyes glowed a slightly lighter brown, and his hair, was brown and short, yet abundant. He gave Samantha a small smile and focused more on Dominic.

Samantha smiled. At least she would have someone to try and make friends with who didn't seem big and intimidating.

"Boys, this is Samantha Isabella Rosewood. She's going to be singing for you guys on your songs until she becomes noticed. And then she'll go on to make her own stuff."

They all nodded.

"So erm, she'll learn all the female parts on our songs?" Richard asked smiling briefly at Samantha.

Dominic nodded. "Why don't you guys get acquainted, there's some people I need to talk to for a moment"

Samantha saw his eyes land on a young mixed raced woman with shoulder length curly hair, she noted with an elated smile that she was the new up and coming singer, Georgia. She was here with her boss Max Menzies, who seemed to be extremely overprotective of her too.

"I'll be right back" She said to the boys, who nodded and continued talking amongst themselves. And she walked over slowly to where they all stood.

Georgia James hadn't been around much before Samantha had gotten signed. She had just released her first single "No Time" and Samantha hadn't stopped listening to the song. She smiled as she reached them. Dominic saw her and put his arm over her shoulder and Samantha pulled away shrugging him off.

"Max, Georgia, this is Samantha. She's a new singer just like you"

Max and Georgia smiled.

"Hello" They both said. Georgia looked like she had had a bit too much to drink and Max was trying to hold her up, although he looked a bit smug.