Chapter Fourteen: Mad New Controller?

Samantha was confused. She didn't know what to think about what had just happened. But she knew one thing; She liked it.

She was in the limousine on the way home. Should she tell Jonathan? She truly didn't know. What would she tell him? Yeah my manager kissed me today, I liked it but what the hell it won't happen again... yeah she could tell him that.. NOT.

The limo stopped outside her house and she got out, thanked the driver, and unlocked her front door. She walked in and looked around. There was something up. She raced around the bottom floor but no one was around. She walked about upstairs. The air was tense, like there had just been an argument or something. "Mother?" She called out, she got no response. It was like there was no one there. She went into her room, it was the same way she had left it when she had departed that morning, messy bed. She went into Jonathan's room and that was when she saw the mess. His room had been rampaged, clothes and belongings scattered all over the floor. All his books were gone. That wasn't a good sign. She walked into his closet and looked. It was empty. Samantha screwed up her face in confusion. What the hell had happened? His duffel bag was gone too, and that's when she lost her temper. She stormed out her room and walked down the corridor in a rage. WHERE THE HELL WAS HER BOYFRIEND?!

"MOTHER?!" She screamed now past reason. She was seeing red, completely. Her Mother sauntered out of her bedroom, looking totally pleased with herself. "Where the fuck is Jonathan?" Samantha screamed again. Her Mother looked taken aback at Samantha's audacity. But then she smiled and shrugged. "He left, like I told him to." Samantha looked at her Mother in disgust. But her Mother was quick. "Don't look at me like that, I'm not the incestuous slag here, it's you" Samantha blinked, totally blown. "What are you talking about?" Her Mother laughed. Too casual for the situation. "Don't act innocent now, you think I don't know what you and Jonathan were doing. Of course I did. I always knew you would turn out like your disgusting Father. No morals". Samantha decided to play innocent after all. "What on earth are you talking about? If anything, Father has more morals then you do" Her Mothers face was contorted with rage. "No man who beats and rapes his wife has any morals" Samantha chuckled. "Oh yes he does. He knew what a miserable cow you are, he knows you deserved it. That's why he done it!" Her Mother launched herself at her then, punching and slapping her. But a new braveness entered Samantha, and she was punching and slapping her back, until she had her Mother crumpled in a ball on the floor pleading for mercy, just the way her Father would do. And with that, she strolled into her bedroom, packing everything she could lay her hands on. She ran down the stairs two at a time, and slammed the door on her way out pulling out her mobile and dialling a number.

She stood at the end of the drive, as the person on the other end picked up. "Hello?" Samantha sighed. "Dominic it's me Samantha, I need somewhere to stay. My Mother just threw me out." There was a pause on the end of the phone, and then he replied. "Wait there I'm on my way" and hung up.He appeared at the end of her drive fifteen minutes later, this time though, in a BMW M5. Samantha's mouth dropped open to the floor. It wasn't a flashy car, it was one of the cars families would normally have, but you could also tell that it was extremely expensive, and that if she scratched it, he would probably hit her. He climbed out and opened the boot putting her duffel bag in. Just before he closed the boot she thought she saw something pink and frilly tucked into the side but it was closed before she could get a better look. After he had closed the the boot he walked around the car and took her face in his hands. "What happened? Are you okay?" He checked her face, stroking her cheeks a little too much, and ran his hand a little to slowly down her neck before resting his hand on her shoulder. She shivered, not because she was uncomfortable, but because she liked it, She shook her head to let him know that she wasn't hurt, and then he slapped her butt. Gently but all the same.. "Get in the car" He said gruffly to her as he opened the door she was standing next to and then walked round the other side. She stood petrified trying to shake off what had just happened. Get in the fucking car she said to herself as she opened the door and climbed in gingerly.

Inside the car it smelled of him. It was nice. She pulled on her seat belt and waited for him to start the car. He sat for about ten seconds before he started the car and pulled out the driveway and down the lane towards London. It was still pretty warm so she wound her window down to the let the cool breeze float in. She looked over at him. "What was you doing before you came and got me?" She asked casually, opening a Capri-Sun she had in her bag. He looked over at her and winked before answering. "Having sex with some girl I met in the cafe 20 minutes earlier." Samantha blinked, blushed and then continued to look out of the window. Although in the front mirror she would have sworn she saw him laugh to herself, and she wondered suddenly if she had called the right person.

An hour or two later they pulled up outside a tall high-rise of luxury looking apartment buildings. Samantha looked up in surprise. Her house was a mansion for gods sake, she had never been in a penthouse before, neither had she dreamed that she would. He turned  a corner and then turned again into the basement car park, she didn't even notice it. There were loads of luxury cars about, showing that a lot of wealthy people must live in the building. She smiled to herself wondering how rich she would get selling her music. That's when she suddenly thought of Jonathan. Ugh where is he she thought to herself as they pulled into the end and Dominic stopped the engine. "We're here" He murmured looking at her curiously. She was looking out the window, and completely confused as to where her boyfriend was. But she didn't want to mention this to Dominic so she put on her best smile and undid her seat belt. As she turned to open the door Dominic grabbed her hand. She turned and looked at him rapidly, before looking at his hand on hers, and she flushed. He smirked with approval and let go, turning to open his own door, and Samantha inhaled harshly and then opened the door climbing out.

"Fancy place" She said aloud looking around. Although it was only a basement car park it was warm, well lit and there was nothing disgusting about it the way most car parks would be. No derelict, or rats either. He walked round to the back of the car and opened the boot taking out her duffel bag. "I know" he said closing the boot and locking the car before turning to her and strolling off towards the elevator. She stumbled after him trying to figure out what he was thinking. "Am I staying here?" She asked as he pressed the button and waited for the elevator to come down, he turned and looked at her like she was insane. "What do you think?". Samantha paled and looked away. Okay. So he isn't a man to be messed with. The elevator pinged and the doors opened to reveal a concierge standing inside. Dominic walked in and Samantha walked in after him admiring the plush red interior of the elevator, and staring in wonder at the gold plated buttons. "Good afternoon Mr Milner" The concierge said brightly. "Same floor?" He eyed up Samantha with curiosity and then looked back at Dominic quickly. Samantha looked down in amazement, she would have to get used to all the staring that went on in London. At home, people were used to looking at her, but here, everyone stared as if they had never seen a girl before, it was annoying. And strange. "Same old" Dominic replied curtly grabbing hold of Samantha's hand as the elevator sped up to the Penthouse level.