Chapter Nineteen: Cinnababy

Note: For this chapter in order to understand the scene between Samantha and Nathaniel it's advisable to listen to first I Can Feel You, Only You, and then Cinnababy all by Delilah which are amazing songs that a lot of people can relate to. I hope you enjoy the chapter :) xx

******************************************************************************************************

Samantha and the boys were in a small flat in Hayes. They were so close to home, yet they felt so far away.

Whilst they had been on tour Samantha had spent the majority of the time when she wasn't performing mothering them. She cooked for them, she cleaned up for them and she made sure they were all happy. She considered it all rather amazing for a mere girl of 16. It was her birthday in a couple of weeks and they had all agreed that they would return to Samantha's home for a meal and possibly a birthday party that her Dad was organising.

Her Dad had told her not to worry about her Mother being there. So she completely forgot about it.

It was a normal evening and they were all sitting in the living room watching television. Samantha as usual, was sat down next to Nathaniel. It was starting to bother Richard and David the way she automatically shied away from them and ran straight to him. More Richard than David. But he tried not to let it show.

Samantha was almost asleep, curled up on Nathaniel's chest. The boys took that as an opportunity to talk.

"So Nathaniel, what's with the new friendship eh?" David nodded towards Samantha. "Why does she always run to you?"

Nathaniel was silent for a little moment before answering, whilst playing with her hair. "She trusts me"

He looked down trying to collect his thoughts, he still couldn't get over all the things that had happened to her. It made him feel sick. He swallowed and closed his eyes lying back.

"Is it physical?" A voice broke through his thoughts. "Because if it is Dominic will kill you and you know that"

Nathaniel turned slowly and looked at Richard with disgust.

"Of course it isn't. Why would it need to be? Not everything is about sex you know" He kissed his teeth, causing David to raise his eyebrows and stood up carefully moving Samantha down onto the sofa. He stretched and then picked up Samantha.

"No more questions, I'm going to put her to bed" He said coldly, walking down to the room that was hers.

"I bet you are" David mumbled.

Nathaniel cursed under his breath and entered her room. It was simple and plain. They weren't going to live there and they weren't coming back so there was no need to decorate it. He walked over to her bed, and pulled back the quilt sitting her on the bed. He kneeled down to take off her shoes when her foot darted up itself.

"Here, let me do it" She mumbled sleepily fumbling with her shoelace. She couldn't do it, and was struggling.

"No no, your tired, just rest yourself" He gently took her foot and removed the shoe and then the sock putting them down carefully and did the same to the other foot.

"You know, I heard your conversation with David and Richard" She looked straight at him as he looked up at her cautiously.

He hadn't lied, but he hadn't exactly told the truth. They had kissed a couple of times in the last two months, it was always unexpected and long. But he figured it was just because she was sensitive. Not because she was actually interested.

"What about it?" Nathaniel stood up and paced a little playing with his hair. He always did that when he was worried.

Samantha watched him silently for a while before answering.