Chapter Twelve: New beginnings

The next morning, Samantha woke up in Jonathan's arms. There was no need to explain what had obviously happened, she just needed to make sure she got him out before her Mother came in and saw them.

She gently untangled herself from Jonathan's arms and sat up stretching gently, her little pink mouth stretching into a little o as she did. She checked over her arms and legs from habit, as she now did every morning, to see if she had any bruises or anything that might affect her day, she saw no new ones. She jumped out of bed and dressed quickly throwing on underwear and a set of clothes for the day, then she quickly brushed through her hair.

It was only then she needed to be ready for Dominic when he came to pick her up. She quietly sped walked to the mirror and quickly applied make up making sure her mask was impenetrable before drifting over to the bed and shaking Jonathan.

"Jonathan?!" She whispered loudly. "Wake up!"

He grunted and rubbed his eyes rolling over, then he opened them and looked at her. "Good morning beautiful" he mumbled smiling as he sat up groaning and stretched. Samantha smiled and then sighed.

"Come on. You need to be up and out before Mother wakes up" She muttered picking his clothes off the floor and throwing them at him. She never heard a reply and as she looked up she saw his face crumple. She had never meant to be brisk or dismissive with him, she just didn't want to get caught and risk his safety, surely he knew that. She sat next to him and pulled him into her arms kissing him gently.

"You know why Jonathan. Don't think anything of it okay? " She smiled stroking his face, and he smiled too before nodding and starting to get dressed.

Samantha left the room and bounced down the stairs to the kitchen, she had a long day ahead of her and she wanted to be prepared. She made a bowl of cereal as quietly as she could and then ate quickly not even tasting her food as it slid down her throat.

After she ditched her bowl in the sink and washed her hands she heard a small knock on the door. When she opened it she saw Dominic standing there with a bouquet of flowers and strangely enough, she smiled.

"Good morning beautiful, these are for you" he said using the same words Jonathan had. Only from Dominic, they seemed to have more meaning.

"Thanks" She smiled taking them.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked, holding his hand out to her. She looked at it and smiled taking it as she slammed the door shut behind her and they ran to his limousine to start her future.

Meanwhile, just as Samantha had slammed shut the door, Jonathan had stood at the head of the stairs with a simple rose in his hand, waiting to wish Samantha luck. And on his face, was a look of pure jealousy, as he finally realised, that he truly did have competition.

*************

As Samantha and Dominic reached the office building Samantha looked up in amazement. She had never been outside her little village, so to be in the big streets of London was exhilarating. He led her through the office doors which seemed to be plated in gold and she couldn't contain her excitement. "Before we do anything I'm going to take you through to sign your contract, and then we can get to touring, and you can be shown your studio" Samantha nodded as he spoke clearly too excited to talk.

They stopped outside a polished looking room and after straightening his tie and hair Dominic knocked on the door. A deep mellow voice bellowed to come in and he opened the door, going in first and turning to introduce her. "This is our golden goose, Samantha". As she stepped into the room she was greeted by a large group of men, sitting around a large table. They all looked at her, up and down, checking first her appearance, and then her figure, they obviously liked what they saw. She walked in and Dominic closed the door behind her, and gestured for her to sit down. She took a seat at the side just as Dominic sat beside her, and she looked at him.

She was looking at him suddenly, properly. The flawless golden brown of his skin, and those eye sockets that gave harbour to those beautiful brown eyes. Just as she was looking at him he turned and looked at her and she threw her eyes down on the table in embarrassment. Just then a piece of paper was thrown down in front of her and a pen was placed on top. She picked up the pen, and looked at Dominic. He smiled and nodded in encouragement.

She looked around the table at the 13 sets of eyes on her waiting, and then she leaned down and signed her name, signing away her soul.

Samanthaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें