WM 01

CHAPTER 01

CHAPTER 01

JISOO arrived in the hotel wearing the most formal dress she thought. She bought it using the money she saved from doing singing gigs. She wore a black tube cocktail dress that compliment her fair skin, she paired it with a white heels and straighten her black silky hair that almost reach her waist.

She really prepared herself for this day to come, just hearing the news about this event excites her that she really called her friend Roseanne to come with her.

And now, she's here roaming her eyes with the huge crowd full of aspiring artists, scouting team and businessmen.

She searched for Roseanne, and when she saw her walking from the entrance she immediately almost jog towards her.

Rosé saw her approaching "Eonnieee!" Rosé squealed seeing her, her reaction made Jisoo laugh "This is huge eonnie"

"Yeah, great you really came. I was roaming around alone, I thought you won't come" She stated.

"Yeah I came a bit late, still adjusting to the new house" Rosé said but Jisoo just stare at her teasingly "What? We just live together that's all" Rosé grabbed a glass of cocktail to a roaming waiter.

Jisoo stifle a smile seeing her friend's defensive tone "Nothing happened?" She teasingly asked.

"What do you mean happened?" Rosé asked avoiding her suspicious gaze as she sip into her glass.

"I know you already know what I mean Rosé" What she said made Rosé glare at her, she just shrugged her shoulders throwing away the topic.

They talk about different things such as gigs coming, random things friends usually talk about and their career.

"How about you eonnie? How is acting?" Rosé asked as she watched the people around them.

"Still hard, still hanging on a thin thread. I even guess this event will be my last chance, I'm getting old but I still do extras" Jisoo said with a hint of sadness in her voice but she erase it immediately when she saw Rosé looking at her pouting "But it's fine, I know I can do it. I know I'll be seeing my last straw of hope coming in my room to help me. I can sense it"

Rosé just nodded and then continued roaming her eyes "Oh my gosh!" Rosé exclaimed making her startled.

"Why?" She asked looking at where Rosé is looking.

"Jungkook's friend is here" Rosé said pointing at someone behind her. She turned to see where she pointed "Why is he here? I forgot his name"

Jisoo already saw where she pointed "Which one?" She asked

"That one, the handsome and tall man talking to an old man on a blue suit" Rosé pointed where they are and she already saw who she's pointing "You don't know him?"