WM 05

CHAPTER 05

CHAPTER 05

SOUND of the remix party song is echoing the whole bar, smiles and laughs of people conversing with each other. But Jisoo was the opposite of it.

How can she? When she's staring at Jennie busy with anything. She feel tired for her, since she came she never saw Jennie sitting or stopping at doing anything and it makes her worry.

She knows why she's doing this, she's sad and guilty. She don't know why she felt the guilt about Rosé's death but it sadden her.

Her skin is now so pale, she's masking the sadness inside her by flashing bright smiles to everyone. She knows Jennie better, she may have the bad bitch image outside but she's a softie in the inside.

"Jen" She softly called her, just enough for her to hear "Rest please"

Jennie gave her a small smile "I'm fine eonnie"

But she knows she's not. Since then, Jennie has been handling the bar. It's evident on her physical body the hard work and tiredness, she's going back and forth to her boutique and to the bar. It's just lucky that her time in handling the boutique doesn't meet with the opening schedule of the bar.

And to help her friend, she's visiting her time to time. Besides, this is their bar and they have responsibility with it too.

Lisa would come sometimes too but same with Jennie, she's distancing a lot to cope with the truth of her friend and the man she's been into.

And as the older among them, she's trying to be the wall for them to lean.

She responded the smile Jennie gave, she continued serving and greeting people from coming with her smile until it disappeared.

Jennie's eyes stayed at the entrance of their bar, her face changed into anger darting daggers to whom she don't know. She turned to see Jungkook, still the same man Rosé married but the broke version.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie barked.

"Jen" It was Jimin behind Jungkook, he looked at Jennie with a pleading eyes.

"I have no time to entertain your friend here Jimin, so get the fuck out of our bar!" Jennie pointed the exit with her eyes darted on them.

Jisoo sighed tiredly "Jen" she called her with soft but Jennie was hard as rock. She didn't left her eyes on them.

Jungkook's jaw clenched not saying a word, his eyes roamed the bar and Jisoo saw a glimpse of sadness glistened in his eyes. He's hurt.

"Jennie, please let him. He misses her" Jimin explained.

Jennie scoffed, her angry eyes brimming with tears "Really? How dare him?! He's the reason why--" Jennie stopped, her eyes rolled as she tried to calm down "Just go" She whispered.