WM 04

CHAPTER 04

CHAPTER 04

PAST days wasn't the same anymore, it was like everything went flip. The fact that their friend Rosé died just made all of it straight changing.

Their friendship wasn't the same anymore, without Rosé is like losing a part of someone's life and that is theirs. She knows the friendship they treasure somewhat parted ways, maybe it is there way of accepting that she's really gone. Accepting by themselves.

Everytime Jisoo is alone, she felt these things. Feeling guilty for somewhat feeling happy when she just lost a friend. But she can't help herself, especially that she's having a role in a huge drama. It's a privilege for her because she's from a known entertainment and she knows people will talk behind her but that's her least concern now. She had enough of judgement, the important is she's having fun and she feel contented.

"You have schedules during mondays to wednesday for the new drama. The rules in this company should be followed especially towards the directors. To gain a great image and impression to the directors, respect and say yes everytime"

She just kept on nodding with a huge smile on her face. Today, she has schedule for script reading and she's getting ready to go.

"Let's go"

They walked down the tiled floor of the company on their way out. Walking down, they stopped midway when they saw Kim Seokjin walking with brows furrowed.

The man didn't even pay them a glance and just walk out of the company, sliding in his car. It made her quiet surprise, remembering their last interaction. She thought she will forget about it for she was drunk but it was the first thing that appears on her mind when she woke up that next morning.

The way how his lips felt on hers. For a hard and stoic man like him, his lips is the opposite. It was soft and plump, truth said it's addictive. But she wanna swift it away her mind, he's her boss. Let it stay what it is and forget what happened.

That day end up tiring, it was just the start of her career but it's tiring already but satisfying at the same time.

The next days, she was busy preparing her first work. Mondays to Wednesday are the tapings and she still got less exposure but she have to be there.

She would always see Seokjin almost jogging out of the company or there are days when he's cool and calm walking through out the company.

"Make it more real!" The director shouted.

She gulped nervously and readied herself, standing so firmly but grace she raised her brows to the lead actress.

"Your face is too innocent for this role! Make it work!" The director shouted again making her start sweating.

She wipe the sweat on her forehead as she tried herself to be more intimidating and snob for her role.

"Let's take a break!" The director shouted.