WM 00

PROLOGUE

"Eonnie, how are you?"

Jisoo called from America to South Korea, it was a text from Jennie that made her call all the way South Korea even if she's trying to cut any connections from there for the meantime.

"What do you mean Rosé is back? I called you when I received your text"

"Oh!" Jennie exclaimed remembering her text last night "Yeah I met her, it was really her eonnie"

Jisoo felt like crying hearing the news, she misses Chaeng a lot. All the things that happened just passed through like a hurricane, leaving them with damages.

It's been years and all those years a lot has happened, she's trying her best to get better and the good news about Chaeng just made her more inspired to help herself cope with her problems.

"How about you?" Jennie softly asked, not wanting to trigger her friend's emotion. She's been with turmoil and it breaks her heart seeing how her older friend which has been the wall of their friendship crumpled in front of her when she lost her unborn baby.

It was silence that responded Jennie but she waited, she knows Jisoo can do it. She'll recover from all of it and come back with a huge smile as she always do.

"I'm doing fine Jennie, it's not yet almost a year when I flew here in America but I miss you already"

"Do you still dream about your baby?"

"I'm doing fine Jen, don't worry. I'll just finish my medication and I'm going home" Jisoo reassured her.

"Don't force yourself eonnie, if you need more time we'll wait for you"

"No it's fine, it's been two years and the pain is still there but I'm trying to help myself" Jisoo faked a smile even when Jennie won't be able to see it "I only have you girls and myself, I'm the older one so I have to be as strong as a rock for us. And I'll be, I know you're not good yourself but you can always talk to me Jen"

Jennie didn't respond making Jisoo felt a little guilty for opening up about her, she knows she's having a difficult time too but she adores her bravery and independence.

"Let's meet soon Jen, I'll come home" Jisoo said trying to cut the sudden change of mood.

"How about him? He'll see you eonnie once you come back here"

The question made Jisoo slightly mad, she don't care about him anymore. Their relationship already ended when she lost her child and she's not having any plans to talk to him.

"I don't care about him Jen, just take care there and send my regards to Rosé. I'll call her one day"

The call ended with her mood down, she heaved a sigh to calm herself to get ready for her usual check up when her phone rang for another incoming call.

She looked at it to see Yoongi's name, she was hesitating to answer it but she's curious why he have to call from South Korea to America "What do you want?"

Silence was what responded her making her eyes roll upward "What is it?"

She heard Yoongi clearing his voice before he spoke "Just wanna check on you"

"I'm fine" She shortly stated and then ended the call.

She don't want to talk to anyone connected to him. She despise him so much she don't want to hear even just his name. Kim Seokjin, you scumbag!

***

This story contains spoilers from The Mafia 1: Undying Revenge, you'll see the lovely family from time to time ;)