WM 09

CHAPTER 09

SOUNDS of their lips smacking to each other echoed the office. Seokjin wrapped her waist pushing her towards him more and she let him.

Jisoo equaled the intensity of Seokjin's lips, her hands leaning on his chest to balance herself. They're moving so much until she felt herself stop against Seokjin's office table.

She don't know what happened but she just end up, here in the same situation as what happened days ago. Kissing her boss, lips in sync and hands all over their bodies.

His hands travelled on her nape pulling back her face to kiss her better.

Just days ago, his words lingered in her head like a poison. She tried to set it aside but it stays, so she tried to avoid him at all cost. It helps that he was always in his office and she was always on shoot.

Her job gets better as days come, she tried to focus on what's happening than what she's hearing from people. At the end, those words from strangers will only be a waste of time and attention 'cause she knows for herself that she's better than what they tried to portray what she is.

She knows for herself that she can do it and she will not give up on improving. Next week, the training she talked about with Seokjin will start and she wants to prioritize it more after her job.

Aside from that, she wanna have something to get busy to set aside the thoughts of his boss' words but today happened.

After days of avoiding, she ends up here in his office. Making the same mistakes, again and again.

"Mmm" she moaned when she felt his tongue entrancing inside her mouth.

The feeling of his lips against her feels so good that all the thoughts of her avoiding him disappeared.

But then their lips halted, when a soft knock resounded the office.

She opened her eyes wide with his lips still on hers, she saw how his eyes glistened with annoyance with his brows slightly scrunching making him more attractive.

She pushed him slightly away from each other and tidied her outfit especially her skirt.

Seokjin was just staring at her while she did that, if someone from the outside would not knock twice he won't bulge.

"Wait" She whispered noticing the smudge of her lipstick on the side of his lips.

She awkwardly reached for his face and wipe it with him staring at her.

She immediately walked to where she was before all the making out happened, infront of his table as she watched him walking towards the door.

"Are you busy? I'm sorry, this is so important" Voice of her sister Irene caught her attention. She heard how she casually talk to him as if they're friends.

She confirmed it when her sister's smiling face step in the office, meeting hers.

"Soo, you're here"

She just slightly smiled, her eyes landing on Seokjin's curious eyes.

"Are you busy?" Irene's eyes looked at both of them while pointing "I can just come back later ... after"