WM 03

CHAPTER 03

CHAPTER 03

"THE CONTRACT will be sealed, these are all the documents you needed to sign. Sajangnim already approved all of that, a manager will handle you if you have a drama project. The next days, we'll try to introduce you to different people in the field especially the directors"

Jisoo intently listened with a smile in her face, she can't believe this is really happening. Her career will start to bloom and she will do her best to reach the top.

She can't wait for the next days, she's very excited. She was happily walking and slightly hopping her way to the exit of the company, never did she felt this happiness.

She halt when she saw the man rushing out of the elevator, it was Kim Seokjin. Worries was written on his face, she furrowed at what she saw. She guess there's something problem that he was almost running to leave.

She's very excited to tell the girls her news, she really planned to not tell them yet her news. She was planning on surprising them when she already sign the contract and the day was today.

It was already noon when she checked her phone. What are the girls doing? Are they busy?

She called Jennie first, but the line was busy, same as Lisa. Chaeyoung is her last chance, she just hope she's free thinking she isn't opening the bar just yet.

It rang, she waited and after two rings, she answered "Oh eonnie~"

She smiled hearing her adorable voice "Eodiga chaeyoung ah?" She softly asked.

"Hmm" Chaeyoung made a thinking sound on the other side "I'm currently on my way in to YSL, I'm planning on treating myself"

"Oh kori? You sound happy, aren't you?" She teased hearing her sweet happy voice.

"Eonnie, I'll tell you something tonight"

"Tonight? I'm free right now, just tell me the address and I'll go to you" Jisoo was about to ride the bus but she stopped.

"No, it's fine eonnie. Jennie and Lisa are busy right now, I want all of us together"

"Okay, I have a huge news for all of you to tell too. I'm excited, let's just meet tonight" Jisoo stepped back and sat on the waiting shed.

Chaeyoung hummed and they said their goodbyes after ending the call.

She just decided to roam around, 'cause it may be one of the many things she can't do when she'll be promoted to national tv.

It was almost 4 when she received Jennie's call, she smilingly accept it just for her smile to fade away immediately.

"Eonnie, Rosé's in danger"

"M-mwo? What do you mean? I don't understand Jennie" She started to rattle. She want to go where Jennie is and ask her the exact thing that happened but she don't know where she is.