WM 02

CHAPTER 02

CHAPTER 02

warning: mature scenes 🔞

"MWO?" Jin frowned at her question "And why do you have to kiss me?" Jin tried again to get off from leaning above her but Jisoo just hold his tie tightly.

"Isn't that what you want? You gave me what I wanted, shouldn't I give back the favor?" Jisoo asked staring at his eyes.

Jin felt conscious of her eyes, as if she was reading into him and he don't want that "You don't need to, I just need to get out of this room and to do that you need to let go of my tie"

Jin removed her grip from his tie and stood up, he fixed his tie while staring at the woman who was still lying on the couch confused.

Jisoo immediately stood up seeing Jin walking away from the room, she need to do something. She can't just trust his words, maybe it was just his strategy to stop her. She needs document, she needs anything that can be an evidence that he'll really do sponsor her.

"No!" Jisoo grabbed the hem of his suit "I'm not dumb, how can I trust you? Please, I'm begging you"

Seokjin was starting to get annoyed with her, he scowled turning to look at her begging face "You're annoying"

It's his first time saying that words, even if he's already mad and annoyed he'll try to composed himself and talk with manners but this woman is getting into his nerves.

Mr. Kim has already passed their room, he heard the voices and footsteps of him and his men. He have to get out of the room and follow them but this woman is stopping him from doing it.

"What do you really want?" He asked facing her straight.

Jisoo stepped back seeing his neutral face just earlier changed into an intimidating one "I-I just want s-something to believe, like a document or your phone n-number?"

Seokjin smirked at the last words, now she wants his phone number? Typical rookie actresses who cling and flirt on him just to rise up.

Jisoo's eyes wide opened when she felt herself flew down the bed of the room, he pushed her.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked when she saw him removing his suit and losing his tie.

"You want this right? In exchange for the journey to stardom?" He unbuttoned two buttons of his dress shirt.

Jisoo felt humiliated with his words but it's true, she's stomping to low for her dream and she's starting to feel regretful.

She knows this is a mistake but it's fine right? Because she wanted this, she'll do anything for her dream. She's tired of feeling looked down, she's tired of being compared and she's tired of being a nobody.