WM 07

CHAPTER 07

CHAPTER 07

JISOO subconsciously just walked on her way to the rooftop of the building after they arrived. She don't know why she's walking towards there especially after what happened.

Maybe because she felt the peace and comfort when she last went there. The night breeze and the peaceful silence and just the thought of being alone in that calming place.

What happened today is just too much, her heart was clenching.

Just when she thought it's already working, when she thought that at last the effort she gave was now paid off. But in the end, it wasn't sincere, it was just a show off because the CEO of the company she is working was sponsoring the project. She felt stupid.

She was clenching her jaw as she felt the wind embracing her pained self. She's very angry, not with anyone but to herself.

All that's happening, the many times she failed and the disappointment she always see from everyone was slowly crawling to her senses.

She's started to doubt her skills, she felt like she went back to where she started. When she was still had no idea what to do, when she was still so stiff and so scripted with her actions.

She felt like every thing she does wasn't enough, and she's getting angry with just the thought of it.

But what can she really do though? She's already giving all she can do but it's still a failure.

Is her mom right? Is pursuing this dream a waste of time. She already got in one of the most famous entertainment agency, she thought having a good agency is enough but she's wrong.

At the end of the day, yes maybe the agency is a big help for getting great roles but still she needs to have the right skills for those roles to get it. In the end, it will still be her who needs to help herself.

She exhaled a sigh to calm herself, the wind blowing was somewhat helping her calm and she didn't regret coming here.

And now that she's calming, she started feeling tired with all that's happening. She wants to go home and maybe just sleep all her frustrations.

She turned around to leave but then halted jerking when the familiar smoke from last time caught her attention.

She step back to peek on where it came from just to be startled when a pair of cold intimidating eyes welcome her.

She froze on her foot, eyes wandering everywhere just to avoid his eyes "I-I'm sorry, I thought no one was here"

He didn't respond, he just look away as he continued with the cigarette on his hand.

She don't know what to do. Should she just leave? As she should right, he was here first and he owns the building. Right, she should just leave.

And when she just about to walk off, he spoke "What happened?"