WM 08

CHAPTER 08

warning: 🔞

JISOO felt a slight pain when her back felt the wall, her hands was roaming on his chest to his hair. She moaned as she felt his tongue went in her parting lips.

Seokjin pulled her waist towards somewhere. She don't know where are they heading 'cause she was closing her eyes, feeling all that's happening - how his tongue and lips played with hers.

She don't know why they end up in this situation,  maybe this is how alcohol works. She was feeling hot and thirsty earlier, and the man's lips was the only thing that can ease the thirst she's feeling.

They are walking while still kissing each other. She heard a sound of a door opening, switching places she was already walking backward as Seokjin tried to hover more to reach her lips.

She felt something at the back of her knees and then she fell on her butt on a soft mattress. She opened her eyes surprised, she left the kiss and look down to see what was it.

Seokjin's lips rested on her neck "Where are we?" She asked breathily.

"Somewhere no one will see us" He responded huskily still busy kissing her neck to her jaw.

Her brows furrowed at his remark, this is a room. She don't know there's a room here in the rooftop.

"Wait" She tried to push him away but he just grunted.

He glared at her, lips swollen from kissing her "What?"

She felt the fear earlier with the sight of him glaring "T-This is my first time" she stuttered hesitatingly.

"Then good" Her eyes broadened at his response. Isn't he turned off? I have no experience.

She frowned. No! This is really wrong!

"This is wrong. We can't really do this" She whispered lowly, as if she was just trying to console herself but the truth was she really likes what's happening.

"Do you really not want this?" Seokjin asked gritting his teeth, trying to control the anger building on himself.

Jisoo sighed contemplating "But this is a mistake"

Seokjin sighed again, leaning towards her with both arms on the side of her. Her eyes twitched at their closeness.

"But you want this" Seokjin stated, his eyes was dark as it roamed on her face "I want this" he softly uttered staring at her lips.

She was conscious with the way he stares that she bit her lower lips, but the man just curse before kissing her again.

"I won't force you on this" Seokjin huskily said as his mouth traveled to her ear making her close her eyes to the tingling feeling "Just tell me you don't want this, and I will set you free"

Flashback of their first encounter in the hotel room flashed in her mind, the way how his mouth devoured her center. She was really enjoying that, it was her first and that was a great experience for a first time.

And now, she's in the same situation with the same man. But now, she wasn't pleading. She wasn't forcing him, there's no reason for them to do this. But the feeling just feels right.

Since that day, she was having some nights that experience would haunt her dreams. She would end up waking in the morning panting.

But she promise herself, what happened in that hotel and that one time kiss that happened in their bar will be forever forgotten. That was all mistakes that shouldn't be done again.