⚠️Our secret⚠️

Also, this is a chapter that will talk about Sexual Assault, Rape, and Self Harm. If you have ever gone through these and are uncomfortable there will be a chapter named summary that will tell you what happened in as little detail as possible.
___________________________________________

                      *At the LOV hideout*

-Narrator POV-

You have been missing for about 8 years now and seemed to lose hope. The ONLY person that kept you from ending it all was dabi. You had the cuts and everything on your legs from the attempts. He still let you call him Touya but it was very rare since y'all weren't alone together a lot. The most he could do was take you to your room to do your hair or wash you when you were younger. As a villain, you'd think Touya wouldn't have a care on the word to do petty crimes like steal but everything you got from him was brought with his hard-earned money. You appreciate everything he did but you rather be home with your dad and flower, you even missed suki. You told dabi everything since most of the time he would come in your room to sleep, you both had trauma and you had very frequent nightmares or anxiety attacks. You had all the trust in the world for dabi but you never told him anything about what shigaraki did.

-Flashback: 9 years old-

You've been with the LOV for about three years now and had got used to the schedule of rotation of people watching your room. Tonight was shigaraki's night to watch.

-Y/n POV at 3 am-

I was asleep till I heard my door open and shut with movement from my bed so I thought it was Touya till I felt my pants slide down.

"TOUYA WH- "I tried to yell but a hand covered your mouth and it felt dry instead of fleshy with staples. I looked up at him helplessly

"I'll remove my hand if you let me do this one thing." Shigaraki states, "It's a... pain test to see if you'll be strong, just like your dad."

"........ How long will it hurt?"

"Just a few minutes but you have to keep it a secret, our little secret." There was a hint of nervousness in his voice that made you hesitant.

"Okay I'll do it but don't hurt me too bad or dabi will be mad." I say kinda worried about what was gonna happen but shigaraki seemed like a good guy. He always brought me food and help train my butterfly's they even change shades for me to have poison in them for paralyzing. He and All for one did have to inject me with something for it to happen but I trusted him.

But he lied to me that night and lost all my trust. He forced himself inside of me while I kicked, screamed into his hand, and cried. Everything hurt, he left hickeys on my stomach and chest with scratches on my side. He didn't listen to a word I said. When I finally stopped crying and blacked out I woke up in the morning to see blood surrounding me and my clothes. No sign of shiggy other than his cum stained shirt.

-end of flashback-

I woke up out of my sleep trying to regulate my breathing, I must have woke Touya up too because he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me in his chest. I had a swarm of poisonous butterflies around me.

"Hey, hey listen to me. In...... Out....... In......Out." Touya says to help me with my breathing. I followed his instructions and focused on my breathing. While I make my butterflies disappear back into my body.

"I can't believe you still have nightmares you've been living here for about 8 years now. I know it's a shitty place but I'm trying to help you feel as comfortable as I can." He said while laying us back down rubbing my back. Sometimes I forget that he doesn't know what shiggy and some other villains do while he's out doing jobs or gathering information for their next plan. I don't think I could ever tell him or it would get him hurt.

"Touya I want to leave this place, please. I wanna be back with my dad and my friends. I'm tired of being here only doing school work and training my quirk." My once newly calmed voice began shaking again as I cried

"I'll do whatever you want if you want to get out but promise you'll try to visit me and you'll go to UA to be the best hero you can be." He sounds like he was on the verge of crying as well.

"At this point... I'll do whatever to get back with my dad."

-Time skip 3 months later-

"Are we really leaving tonight, like forever?"

"Yeah I probably won't see you in years or maybe a few days but here, you can take my hoodie so no matter what you'll always remember me." Touya handed me his hoodie, I put it on as he walked down the hallway starting our plan of my escape.
___________________________________________

I hope this wasn't too much for you guys and it's pretty short because I rather not talk about the subject too much. If you ever wanna talk hmu I'm nice and understand this subject. I hope y'all are had a good day and DRINK YOUR WATER BESTIE