...Woah, Its Blue

Its only been two year since your parents past but you still dont get the concept of death, I mean you are only 6.

                               -Flashback-

"Shota why are my mom and dad going underground?" Y/n says worried

He wipes his eyes before turning around and bending down to hug you, "They are just going to... be gone for a little bit. Come on you're gonna come home with me for a while." He says as his voice shakes, teary eyed.

"Can we make cookies then?" Y/n questions with concern

"Anything you wants" he smiles, wiping his face.

                              -Present day-

Your dad (Aizawa, remember that bestie) was slicking your hair into two puffs. Honestly he doesn't know how your hair keeps growing so fast, to him about a few months ago it was touch you ear now it's a little past your shoulders. Anyway, whatever routine Rock Lock kept doing every Sunday on your hair was working wonders.

He was getting you ready to simply play at the park with suki and flower aka izuku and bakugo, but for some reason izuku reminded you of the green flowers at your parents funeral.

You and Katsuki were just developing your quirks which made Izuku feel left out, it didn't help the suki was a total ass about it. At this point it was more you and Izuku following suki's little clique. You didn't really mind because hanging with Izuku was better than Katsuki's friends since they always had something hurtful to say.
___________________________________________
~Y/N's POV~
"Okay butterfly your hair is all done even with the green and red butterfly clips you cried for in the store." -Dad says angrily mumbling about me embarrassing him in the only black hair store in Japan.

"Thank you dad. Flower and Suki are gonna love the butterflies, it matches their eyes."- I say smiling in the mirror.

"You look beautiful now let's go before they get there before us."-Dad says low key wishing that our meetup at the park is canceled because he saw the way katsuki friends treated you. They make fun of your skin color and hair type a lot. It makes him angry but at least Izuku tries to stand up for you. Katsuki only says sorry after everything is said and done.

"Dad I bet I can beat you to the park with my quirk." You say standing in the window

"How much do you bet." - he says smiling but with a playful thinking face.

"Four of my chicken nuggets from f/r (favorite restaurant)."

"Hmmmmmm.....Deal"

"Okay I'm ready!"

"1.... 2.....3.... go"

Dad counted down but I think he cheated or sum because he was ahead of me too fast.

    ꧁Time skip to when y'all get to the park

"Dad you don't have to carry me I'm fine my lip is fine too, see." - I pouted my lip out to show him it wasn't bleeding any more.

While you were flying you kinda got mad that your dad was winning and lose control of your quirk. You did fall to the ground but your face was protected by the butterflies. Did your body hurt a bit? yes, but you didn't want flower to be at the park by himself with suki.

"Doesn't matter now because we're here." -Dad says letting me down from his arms in front of flower.

"FLOWER!" - I yelled, did I need to no but I did. I jumped on him causing us to both fall and start laughing.