Mall Date🛍

I woke up from my dad's bed at around 11 kinda confused about where I was till I remembered why I was here. The adults should still be asleep and hungover so I should make breakfast. If I remember correctly I shouldn't make eggs because it can be nauseating, only a few good things shigaraki taught me. I wasn't going to do it aloneeeeeeee, so I woke Izuku.

"I can never sleep in with you around" after doing his dramatic kicks and hiding under the covers he got up and helped me. We made our plates and put the rest of the food up for the adults.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?" I and Izuku were walking back to the dorms when he asked the question. "Is that the big store with all the stores in it?" I asked. He nodded his head, yes and I told him I would go. When we got into the dorm I told him I was going to get dressed and take a shower. He told me he was as well and we parted ways.

~ Izuku POV~

I had got done showering and was walk to kacchan's dorm. He told me that I wouldn't have the balls to ask y/n on a date but I did it. Well, it's not technically a date but I'm stepping up to it.

"My 10 dollars sir kacchan." I had came into his room and decided to play around with him

"The fuck you talking about deku." He said confusingly after pausing him and Kirishima's show. My phone had vibrated, I pulled it out to see a text from blue saying she was ready and I texted back ok. "Me and blue are going to the mall. I'm expecting it cashapped." I smirked at him.

" Wait you like blue, midoriya?" Kirishima had asked. "Yeah, but I didn't want to push her so don't tell anyone."

"I'm not but you should go if she's waiting," Kirishima said, "yeah dumbass, blue doesn't need to wait, leave I'll send you the money." Kacchan pushed me out the door and shut it in my face. I rolled my eyes and took the stairs to the commons area.

"You ready blue, sorry it took so long kacchan wanted me." I laughed sheepishly. "Oh, I'm ready let's go. Bye Mina and Sero." She giggled and grabbed my hand. It was kinda child-like but it's fine, better her than uraraka. She's been coming on to me strong when I'm not with blue and it's kinda irritating. But since she's in our class and dorms we can't ignore her.

                        ♡at the mall

"Flower, you drive like a maniac." Blue said to me. "It was only a little bit over the limit...... okay fine it was twenty over but we avoided traffic and it's about to start getting crowded. I doubt you would wanna be here when I do so I wanna hurry." I grabbed her hand and we went into the store just looking around. This happened at a few stores, just look around and buying stuff we liked or for each other. As we were walking to another store we passed by the jewelry she kinda paused looking at this necklace. It was a silver shiny butterfly necklace.

It was about a thousand and something, she seemed like she really wanted it but decided to just continue walking

It was about a thousand and something, she seemed like she really wanted it but decided to just continue walking. I bet Mr.Bakugo would let me work on a few projects like he always does and I'll be able to buy it. The next store we went to we had a bit of a....... predicament. We were just looking around for a few minutes I decided to pay for a shirt and blue continued to look.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I look a little to the left and I see a lady that works here talking to blue.

"Did I do something wrong, I'm waiting for my friend to finish paying for his stuff." Blue shifted her weight onto one foot and crossed her arms. "You seemed a bit suspicious and been in here for a bit laughing with him. I know you people don't have enough money to spend here, he's probably an exception because he's mixed." The lady says smacking in her gum. I hurried a grabbed my bag while pushing blue out of the store. "How about we go to a restaurant, I'll payyyyyy." I laughed nervously.

"Fine let's go but I was going to slap her." we got in my car a went to an Olive Garden. We ate and chatted about a bit about things we missed out on and I seemed genuinely happy. This went on till about 7 then we left and went to a hill just to look at the sunset. Her skin looked like honey or gold in the sunset. She was taking a bunch of pictures of the area around, herself and us together. She kept this big goofy grin on her face while posing, I couldn't help but stare. I laid forward on the blanket I set and continue just admiring her.

"Is sometimes wrong flower you been staring at me for the longest." She was still smiling and looking at me, god she's so pretty. I did something at the moment and regretted it. I sat up and kissed her. She seemed surprised and stunned. After a few seconds, she snapped out of it and spoke, "We should go home. It's getting late" I slowly stood up and grabbed the blanket while she got in the car. The car was silent other than the music that was playing. She was more towards the door and on her phone. I felt like crying, it was like getting rejected without words she just said 'let's go home. After about 10 minutes we get to the dorm. Blue hurried and grabbed her bags and walked to the door to the dorms. There we saw two people a lady that was mid-height with the same hair as Denki and a tall, muscular man with black hair. The man seemed pissed. Blue and I both walked up when the man spoke.

"Is this the student dorms, Aizawa said it was around this way?" His eyes pierced through our souls. "Yes, are you looking for someone specific sir?" I asked most politely.

"I'm Denki's Dad." He said sternly. Then out of nowhere blue plastered the big smile on her face and said, "it's nice to meet you guys, I'm his girlfriend. I'll go get him if you want."

What the fuck

________________________________

Shit is about to go down. I hope y'all weren't expecting a lot of happiness. Y/n got trauma and most of the characters and in LGBT+ relationships. Anyways love you 😽

 Anyways love you 😽