A New Start

Okay, but look how fineeee ojiro looks. That's why I made him yo bestie and I like him but that's not important.
___________________________________________
~Y/n pov, the start of the plan 6:55 am ~

Touya and I started pouring gas around the house as quietly and quickly as possible. We started at shigaraki and All for one's room since the LOV won't be as powerful without them if people survive. I chose to do AFO and dabi went to shiggy's since I really didn't want to be near him since we played one of his "games" yesterday. I could tell Touya want to ask what happened but I always told him it was training. I ran back to my room and put back on Dabi's hoodie and went outside once I was done.

"No matter what happens please try to visit me I'm giving you 50 dollars so you can buy the clothes, and remember you promised me to be a hero so at least get in the top 5." Touya was crying and I didn't want to leave him but I gotta. Shit I can't cry my makeup. He was holding my face and wiping my eyes.

" Don't cry if you do I will and my makeup will mess up and you didn't waste all that money for me to mess it up, right."I said wiping his face.

"Okay okay, I'm done see you when I see you love you, lil sis."

"Love you too Touya" I separated from him and started to run away from the building calling the police.

"119 (That's japans emergency number I searched it) what's your emergency."

"I would like to report a fire in an abandoned building by ******* and ********* Street." I said before hanging up and throwing Touya's phone in the trash. This is really the end. I kept running until I found Walmart to buy the clothes Touya said to get.
~Time skip till outside the store~

I forgot how good the outside looks. I've only seen what was outside my window and I could even open it in the morning. I feel like people are staring at me. I had to go with a skirt that was too short because if I got a bigger size it fell off my waist. I wonder how long it'll take for me to get to UA, hell how the fuck do I get there. Ooo there's a boy with a matching set like mine. He had a tail and seemed pretty well build, the hair on the tail looked softer than my hair. I probably shouldn't be right behind him but I don't think he'll know.

OMGGGGG how long are we gonna walk I wanna see my dad.

~Ojiro's POV~

This girl been following me for a while but maybe she's new to the school. She had a black jacket in her hand and a UA outfit so maybe she's new maybe I should ask her, yeah I should ask her.

"Hey, do you need help to find somewhere?" I turned around to face her. She was really pretty and smelled sweet almost like brownies. Her hair was super long touching her butt. There were a lot of people on the street bumping into her but I gotta make sure she safe to be around.

"Umm I'm new to UA and I'm looking for Aizawa or Eraserhead. I have a picture of us but it's very old." She handed me a picture of what she said was her and Aizawa. She must cherish it because she kept her hand out nervously until I gave it back. I never saw Aizawa smile before he looks happy. "Here and hang on to my tail it gets busy. You're lucky I was on vacation or I would have been moved into the dorms." She seemed nervous at first but then she started playing with my tail and seemed calmed so it was alright.

~Time skip to UA and your POV~

God damn we finally got to the school and entered a classroom named 1-a it took a while but I was just ready to see my dad. There were two people in here. A boy with blueish black-looking hair that seemed stuck up and a girl that had a ponytail, at least looked nice.

"Mr.Aizawa I have a new student she was looking for you." the tail man said. I looked over and saw my dad. He looked exactly the same just a scar over his eye. Touya would kill me but I was crying and ruined my makeup.

"Dad, DAD" I ran up hugging him he caught me just like when I was small.

"Princess where the hell have you been I was looking everywhere." He put me down and started to wipe his tears. "Midoriya is gonna be so happy to see you."

"Why would I be happy. I mean I'm always happy but what's going on."

There he was, he was tall as fuck now and his hair was really curly. He was well built, I could tell throughout the jacket. He was staring at me with a confused look and soon my crying turned into sobbing.

"Flower, it's me.....blue."
___________________________________________
Should I be crying no because I'm writing the story but whateva bad bitch vibes ☺️😜

"___________________________________________Should I be crying no because I'm writing the story but whateva bad bitch vibes ☺️😜