First Day for the niggas 😔✊🏾p2

(I edited it this made so much since when I was half sleep😓)^^^And that's y'all's mans could never😌💅🏾 I'm fucking lying dekuquan Isaiah my little baby. I did forgot to say that the deku in the book is gon be confident and a bit straightforward so like manga deku not anime deku.
YouTube playlist: walking to the dorms at night with shoto todoroki by slowed Haru
_________________________________

~Y/n POV~

"Y/n get up it's time to go to lunch" Flower was shaking me to get up but all I did was make wings, fly to my dad and lay on him since he was still in his bag "Fine I'll bring you something, you sleep too much" then he left thank god I'm tired.

"He's right all you do sleep we're going to train."

"But DAD I don't wannnaaaaa it's my first day I don't wanna." He started walking and carrying me while I struggled. How the fuck the nigga so strong isn't he like 30.

"Stop struggling we're already at the gym. I wanna see you fly for a minute straight that's easy enough right" he said. No the fuck it wasn't easy I trained all the time but never flying, just strengthening how much my butterflies can hold and how much poison I put in my black butterflies.

I started flying in the air and no long than 20 secs I fell on my ankle. It sting but I know as soon as I release my butterflies back in my body it's gonna HURTTTT.

"Are you okay" my dad came running to me "yes I'm fine dad look." I stood up and turn in a circle to show him I was okay

"I know your trick, put your butterflies up and walk" FUCK MY LIFE. I do as he says and it hurt so bad but gotta live through the pain or he'll start babying me.

"Fine go to lunch and eat something. You guys are only gonna be talking in my class anyway I need some more sleep for tomorrow and you will have homework. Also imma call someone to help you fly around like you use to" He said as we walked out the gym

"Fine fine I get it I'll go" I said quickly walking and stumbling

~At the lunch room~

"Blue come sit over here." Izuku started to pat the seat next to him. (At the table was: Ojiro, Anne, todoroki, uraraku, izuku, tsu, and tokoyami) I sat down next to him and felt relief to be off my leg.

"Oooo flower is that katsudon?" he shook his head yeah and looked at me "ahhhhh" I open my mouth and he started to feed me. I haven't ate properly in so long and I'm already kinda full after three bites

"Did y'all see that the police arrested dabi from the LOV" Uraraka said

"Yeah he was a highly wanted villain, I wonder what he did ribbit." Asui said

"He was caught committing arson. I guess villians need to do petty crimes every now and then." Uraraka scoffed

"It wasn't a petty crime" I mumbled under my breath. He saved my life of course it wasn't a petty crime.

"How do you know, he's just a villain they do whatever they want because they're crazy" she says pointing her finger in my chest. I'm finna beat her ass. I got up on my messed up leg and all

"You don't know anything about touya I would've probably killed myself without him so think before you talk about any villain. He took care of me even in my darkest days even when I got kidnapped. The jacket you threw away was his it meant a lot to me" I was low key shouting and pushing her back. I failed to realize the scene I was making.

"Well you should have stayed or killed yourself because ever since you got here all you did was depend on deku. In the words of doja cat niggas ain't shit." She flipped her hair at me and sat back down. Did this bitch just quote doja, call me a nigga and say I should have died oh hell no.

I jumped across the table and pull her to the ground while hitting her. I saw ojiro's tail wrap around me and since I didn't want to hurt him I stopped struggling.

"Your mom should have taught you manners as non-black person you should never use that word. You disrespected dabi's success of getting me out the hell hole then said I should have died." I say trying not to cry. "I respect everyone but when you said that all my respect has left for you. If you really want izuku's attention so bad you shouldn't have said that but you didn't just disrespect me but him too since he is half black dummy." I stated (yes y/n is a classy baddie💅🏾) she started to stand up and I told ojiro my leg was really in pain that I couldn't really stand so he carried me out the cafeteria before she said something.

"I'm gonna take you to the nurse she'll help you with you leg." Ojiro told me

~to Mrs. Recovery Girl~

I was petting ojiro's tail and was in the hospital bed with him next to me with a few tears in my eye since my leg was hurting so bad.

"So what the matter dear" Recovery girl came in and ask

"I hurt my leg flying earlier and I think it got worse since I've been walking on it for about 30 minutes." I told her. She kissed my leg causing me to flinch and hold ojiro's tail tighter. I wasn't use to sudden touch unless I did it, but I must be getting use to it here because only a few butterflies came out in front of me.

"That's a pretty quirk for an equally pretty girl, your boyfriend can stay till you get better I have to watch 3-a train." She waved goodbye and dipped faster than I can count to three.

"Thanks fluff for bring me here I could of have izuku take me." I smiled and turned to him. Ojiro is nice and it's better to have more people like me than dislike me just to have people to talk to.

"What's with fluff I've never heard that one." He smiled back at me

"Oh I'm sorry I just have little nicknames for everybody and I get nervous a lot."

"It's fine I actually like it, I don't normally let people touch my tail other than Denki but I realize that you might have something going on and it's comforting to you to play with it"

Before I could say anything to him Suki, Kiri, Jiro, Mina, Momo, Denki, and Sero come in

"Hey mami you okay, we saw what happened in the lunch room." Sero came up on the bed to sit next to me and hug me while Mina laid her head on my thighs.

"We sorry you had to deal with that." Kiri says leans on Suki

"I'm fine my leg was messed up before fighting her anyway."

__________________________________