Fuck Bakugo

I don't know if y'all noticed but I really like seeing y'all comments. It makes me feel like this story is doing well. I also stalk y'all a bit, and by stalk, I read some of the books in y'all reading list. All I wish for is to find more books on idols.
_____________________________

                      -Narrated POV-

"Hey beautiful, can you get up?" Izuku says waking you up. You sit up gently rubbing your eyes and looking at the clock.

"Why'd you wake me at 4 I still could have slept for an hour." You pout

"Well, I wanted you to do my hair. I tried, it looked decent but the parts were uneven and crooked." He smirked handing me the comb, spray bottle, and grease. "I already put leave-in conditioner in my hair and detangled it." He pulled out the stool under my vanity at turned the lights on that are on the mirror.

"Alright let me use the bathroom first love." You scoot out of the bed and walked to the bathroom

                                 -At 7-

"Hey love can you give me my sandals instead of these forces?" Y/n asks

"If you wear the sandals you should wear the anklet hawks had brought you." He says opening my jewelry box.

"That's a good idea. Thanks a lot love." Y/n say kissing him on the cheek as he leans down to put the anklet on her

"Stop, imma start blushing." He gets back up and starts hugging you as you guys both fall back. You both suddenly hear a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" you say loudly. As the door slightly opens you see Quavon walk in.

"Deku, can I speak to my sister alone." Izuku nods his head and leaves the room shutting the door.

"What's the wrong Quavon?" You question as he comes to you teary-eyed

"I did something wrong and now Kirishima and Bakugo hates me." You start to rub his back as he cried on your shoulder.

"What did you do, it can't be horrible?" Your question still comforting him. He tried his hardest to talk but he couldn't so he used his quirk to show you. He shows you him kissing Kirishima as Bakugo walks in, then Kiri pushes him on the ground.

"Aww, bubba it's okay. It was wrong but they'll understand. I haven't heard Bakugo starting anything. Do you want me to stay here with you?" He shakes his head no and takes off his shoes so he can lay on your lap.

You couldn't think of anything to do but to keep rubbing his back till he finally fell asleep. Using your quirk you lift him so you can move him from the edge of the bed and cover him up. You end up texting deku saying you'll be a minute because you're going to see Katsuki.

-At Katsuki's Dorm-

"Suki I'm coming in." You yell opening the door. You walk in to see Kirishima looking sad on the bed as Bakugo angrily puts on his necklace.

"Get out your brother already pissed me off." He says in an angry tone.

"Suki I came to explain that, you remember how heartbroken he was when he finally came out to my brother and they didn't accept them but Kirishima helped him. Maybe he developed a crush, I told him it was wrong but don't blame him, please. You know he doesn't mean any harm he came to me and cried himself to sleep." you say trying your best to clear things up.