The Game Plan

Hold on wait cause she pretty asf like baby boo how you do. AY YOOOOOO MA lemme get yo number.

 AY YOOOOOO MA lemme get yo number

Okay, I'm done back to the story.
___________________________________________

~Sunday Night after the students moved in~
LOV Hideout Dabi POV

Y/n's nightmares have been getting worse every day but I don't understand why. It's been about 10 years since I kidnapped her. I should have never done that shit. I should have said I couldn't get a kid that day. It's like 2 am and I'm gonna have to wake her up since I already got a plan on how she'll escape from her. I really don't wanna wake her up. She came to bed with scratch marks and bruises on her legs, she was also limping but since she was with shiggy I guess they're still training her quirk.

"Y/n.......Y/n......wake up......BUTTERFLY." I whispered shouted she really hated being woken up but it was important. She sat up and leaned against the wall the bed was on.

"Nigga you know I will rather be sleeping so the fuck you want."

"Damn you hit me with the n-word fine I guess you don't wanna leave here." Did I know this was messed up... yeah, BUT I needed her full attention to tell her this plan and I know this would get her to wake up.

"....touyaaaaaaaaaaa tell me please please please please pleaaaaaa-"

"Shut the fuck up damn I'll tell you." I forgot how annoying she can get. She's like my spoiled little sister, but I'm the one that spoiled her so it's my fault. "Okay, this is gonna happen tomorrow at around 7 in the morning since the plan is relying on you being around a bunch of people so you'll get lost in the crowd."

The strategy: Touya/dabi is gonna pour gas around the building especially in All for One and Shigaraki's room then use a large amount of his flames to set the building on fire. In the meanwhile, you'll run as far as you can to a clothing store and buy a white shirt, red tie, and navy skirt. (This is UA uniform.) You'll go into UA to find your dad.

"Do you get the plan?" Y/n looked confused when I said dad but then again does she remember much about him anymore. "When you get into UA ask for Aizawa Shota, if they don't know who you are talking about tell the Eraserhead"

"What if he doesn't remember me, I haven't heard anything about me or him on the news since I left." She asked, it sounded like she was gonna cry. I don't know what to say.

"Here, now get the weave outta your closet I'll do your hair so you'll look good seeing your dad again." I gave her the picture that was cut out of her missing flyers.

Reference photo, there isn't a lot of photos of Aizawa with a black girl and yo bitch can't draw that well yet

"I did better this time so don't complain it was just a quick style. Now tie it up and go to sleep."

"But-" " nope shut the fuck up" "wow love you too" We already got only a few hours so I wasn't gonna sleep

"But-" " nope shut the fuck up" "wow love you too" We already got only a few hours so I wasn't gonna sleep. I'm already prepared for prison since day one but she's gonna need all the energy in the world. I wish in better circumstances we can keep this brother /sister relationship.

~Presentation Michael pov~

"Zawa, zawa, zawa, zawa" I knew he would ignore me if I shook him so annoying him is the best thing at the moment

"WHAT the hell do you want zashi"

"Do you think y/n would have like me."

"Yes and she will when she meet you when I find her."

"Zawa I know you want to believe she's alive but don't you think it's time you... stop." Big mistake (No shit mic)

"Now why the fuck would I believe my daughter is dead. I feel it in my heart that she's alive." He was now standing with his hair floating all over the place. "I'm gonna find her and when I do I'll do everything in my power to keep her safe. You know what zashi I think I'll sleep on the couch tonight, goodnight." Before I could even say anything he was gone
___________________________________________
Hey y'all this was supposed to come out yesterday but it was rushed and I didn't like it so I restarted all of it but fell asleep writing but I got time today so ill write some more tonight. I promise at least another chapter to release.

 I promise at least another chapter to release