9 years

-Aizawa's POV-

She's been missing for 9 years, 9 FUCKING YEARS ALMOST 10. I could have saved her if I didn't go help that woman that was getting robbed. I only had her for three years since her birthday was in August, (I wanted an actual birthday to refer to in this book so I spun a wheel and got August 11) in a month, but I screwed that up. I haven't been right ever since so I took a job at UA 4 years ago as a distraction. Inko and Izuku come by almost every day to make sure I eat and clean. Izuku himself didn't eat well but something must be going on because he gained a bunch of muscle before the entrance exam, he always wanted to go to UA. Every time Izuku came over since he was 7 the same thing happened. Eat the bare minimum, wash his hands, take a shower and change clothes, then go in Y/n room and wait for her till he fell asleep. I never asked him why he did it or anything I let him because I can tell he blamed himself too. He's just a kid but he put so much blame on himself and the older he gets the worse it is. Today was the day that we moved into the dorms after the summer camp attack. Honestly, I can't do this anymore and I think my students can tell.

"Izuku are you ready to go to the dorms." I slightly moved Y/n's door until I heard crying.

"I'll do anything....just please..... bring her back I need blue back. She didn't..... she didn't deserve that I should have seen her." Izuku was totally breaking down but if I go in he'll have a panic attack like last time and I should just let him get this off his chest.

I walk away from the door a bit so he wouldn't know I heard him "Izuku we're leaving in 20 minutes you can take anything in that room if you want." I say with a pain in my chest. Poor kid

-Izuku's POV-

Mr. Aizawa said I could take anything of hers and that we were leaving. I didn't want to leave or even move. The tears just kept coming, every time I try to stop I feel like I'm choking but I know I had to calm down. I went into the bathroom connected to y/n's room and took a quick shower. As I was leaving I took two of the many stuffed animals on her bed for kacchan and me. He warmed up to me over the years but he was still kind of aggressive in public. Not really in a bullying way like in elementary school but a friendly way or as friendly as kacchan can get. I chose the green stuffed bear for me and got the red stitch bear for kacchan. Anything that wasn't her f/c was there solely for me and kacchan since we would come and stay the night a lot.

-Timeskip brought to you by fluff aka ojiro-

I got my dorm set up and told kacchan to come over to my dorm so he can get the bear but he probably thinks I wanna sneak out to go looking for y/n again.

-Katsuki's POV-
That damned nerd better be ready to leave if we're sneaking off it's already bad enough since it's been almost 10 years since she left but unlike that dumbass in charge of her case I'm gonna find her instead of reporting it closed. I get to Izuku dorm and the overpowering smell of cocoa and shea butter smelled so good. I loved coming into Deku's and y/n room just for the smell but ill never tell them dumbass that.

"Kacchan.... here take this. Mr. Aizawa said he didn't mind if I took one so I got you one too."

He handed me this stuffed stitch toy. I remember her begging Aizawa to get it because it was my favorite movie at the time.

"....Thanks nerd" He quickly laid down as I went into my room I was tearing up "Fuck" I whispered hoping nobody saw me

That night I cried hard. I thought I was over it but I'm not. If I had told that dumbass to leave that insult her that day to just leave this wouldn't be happening. I hated everything that happened every day that I didn't even have the balls to face Aizawa other than for school. To make it worse I think the LOV has something to do with it because I swear I heard her name along with screaming and pleaded I wasn't sure. I was kidnapped and surrounded.
___________________________________________
There will be gay as shit in the story as such shinso and denki, kiri and baku, and mic and Aizawa. But this gonna start getting light-hearted.