Denki's Problem

Okay before we get into some sad ass shit I wanted to make you guys happy so here is a cute/sexy TikTok sound or Izuku and Katsuki

Anyways I really enjoy it but now it's time to get it the sad mood the song I chose told were
Winter Beat by V of BTS or if you're not into Korean songs
Before I close my eyes by XXXTENTACION (either instrumental or with words but slowed). Now to the story.
(ᴗ͈ᴗ͈ )つ━☆ *
     ・°
ㅡJ   °+ *
         . °
         ° 。゚ ゚・。

~Narration POV~

"Do you want me to go get him?" y/n says with a smile on her face. The two parents nod their heads and followed two teens inside the dorm building. Y/n was terrified because she didn't know what was going to happen and Denki's dad was tall and muscular. Deku was in shock. In his head, he kissed not only his best friend but his friend and classmate's girlfriend. To top it all off she was meeting his parents right now. He thought they were getting closer but it seems not, she didn't even tell him she was dating anyone. Izuku went up the stairs instead of the elevator with y/n. Y/n was on her way to Denki's room in a panic. When she reached his room she opened the door in a hurry. Denki and Shinso were on his bed, no pants or shirts just underwear, making out. Y/n quickly walked in and shut the door then turned around to look only at the door.

"Now isn't the time, get dressed. Kaminari, your parents are here." Y/n in said in sheer panic. They rushed and put clothes on to leave get ready and face his parents.

~My Pretty Sparky Baby POV~

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCKKK. They just had to come today of all days, I finally got alone time with shinsooooooo. Fine whatever, just act and dip it's past 8 anyway so it shouldn't be that long. The three of us got in the elevator and I could tell y/n is just as nervous as me. We got to the commons and I saw my mom and dad. The feeling of guilt rushed over my body, not on was I just about to have sex but I have to pretend to be this weird and slightly homophobic person. I grabbed y/n's hand as we walked towards them.

"Son you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend, and a pretty one at that." My dad says in this happy-go-lucky voice.

"Sorry, we have just been super busy with hero work, excuse me I'm finna get some water." I walked towards the kitchen because I realized that I put my choker on but I don't think my dad noticed. When I felt like my dad couldn't see me I signaled for Kirishima and Bakugo to come here.

"What's going on sparky." Bakugo says in a whisperer. He knew I was dating shinso so he could tell something was wrong. I took of my choker and gave it to Kiri.

"Listen he wasn't supposed to come today but he did, meaning someone at school told something. Just go along with it and Kiri can you put my choker on just till they leave." I looked at them with the saddest look I could ever do. They sighed and complied then we walked out. Everyone looked so confused, my parents were on the couch across from y/n asking her 50 questions a minute.