Chapter 13

Since the incident that happened with Nathan, you couldn't help but feel people staring at you, especially victoria. It's almost as if she was trying to burn you with her eyes until you turned into a puddle of goo.

There was no doubt that victoria didn't know about the situation, especially since Nathan and Victoria both confide in each other with problems, and at the moment you were Nathans problem. You noticed those icy blue eyes find you in the wave of students piercing into you, out of the hurt you likely caused him with your absence gone.

But in a way you weren't hurting as much, perhaps it's the fact you were distracted with your art, even though it wasn't the same creative flows going on when you were hanging out with Nathan. Nathan somehow affected the way you perceived your art and creativity, perhaps he made you more youthful and brought out the confidence you hid beneath all that shyness at times and lack of self-esteem you had.

You didn't want to admit it but in a way, you missed his presence and the excitement you got being with him and his friends. he was like a drug, a drug you knew would result in consequences but sure gave you the biggest high you could ask for.

You sat in front of a blank canvas in your room, with the dim side lamp brightening up the room just a touch, only being able to see your hand in motion as you painted with the vibrant colours, each stroke of the paintbrush being graceful and delicate. as you wanted the painting to be perfection, especially as this was for Nathan, a way to make up an excuse to rebuild whatever flame was starting to grow bright.

You spent hours and it showed as the dorm started to look inkier each coming hour, you started to become blurry-eyed due to the amount of yarning and your muscles growing weak each passing minute. But you were determined to finish the biggest painting of the well known gentle sea creatures, the whales that would come in arcadia bay in the wintertime.

The sun shimmered in your dorm making your face scrunch with discomfort at the sudden beam, you slowly got out of your warm toasty bed and went over to your finished painting, adding the smallest yet important thing, the signature. you rummaged throughout your closet finding a large garbage bag to use as protection for the detailed painting. But was it truly enough to protect that painting of yours from a cat with claws and up to mischieve that roamed about? possibly not, but one would hope so.

You grabbed your painting and rushed out of your dorm, as you only had such little time before class would soon commence like any other generic repetitive day. Perhaps someone plays with time and that's why it feels almost like a limbo.

You hastily walk towards the boy's dorms, heading in with one thing only the deliverance of Nathans painting, but sometimes there's always an obstacle in day to day life, that being Victoria.

You see the firey gaze she has directly stared at you and the painting you hold, you know she sneaky and cunning as a cat can be sometimes. But as you try to avoid any confrontation it seems victoria had other plans, and that was to fuck up yours.

"well, well, isn't it the arty hipster bitch." Victoria snarls.

"Listen victoria, i don't need your bullshit right now, i only have such little time to give this painting to Nathan before classes start." you frown.

Victoria lets out a huff of air along with her eyes piercing daggers at you.

"You think painting something for Nathan is going to result in mending whatever relationship you had going, please don't be so pathetic, you should just take your bony ass out of here and walk right off before you embarrass yourself."

It was a rare moment like this where you'd lose your temper, but for some reason, you didn't maybe she was right, maybe you should, but that was her speaking not you.

"you know what victoria? 'whathefuckever' "