Chapter 1

The Autumn leaves fall through Blackwell making it rather Strikingly beautiful with the warm color leaves surrounding the academy almost artistically.  You start making your way over towards the Tobanga and find yourself comfortably sitting down against the Tobanga with your f/c sketchbook ready to draw the scenery in front of your eyes. 

As you draw many of your artistic ideas you eventually run out coming to a close with the so-called art day to yourself but as you thought you had nothing else to do except sit there in silence but instead you got a text from one of your close friends that being Kate Marsh.

 [04:15PM] 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝑒: Hi Y/n I was wondering if you want to go to two whales for tea

[04:15PM] You: Sure Kate I have nothing better to do than catch up with you and get tea,  Meet you at two whales:)? 

[04:16] 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝑒: Yes need to do something first I'll see you there Y/n:)

You smile to yourself happy that you will get to have a chat with Kate and drink some nice hot tea especially since you've been busy with art and other subjects. You pack your sketchbook in your brown satchel bag and head your way to the carpark, as you've reached the car park you see the famous red jacket that is worn by one individual ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ. 

Kate always said to be careful not to anger him or get in his way or if you were to manage a conversation to be careful how you talk to him. no doubt he was a bomb ready to explode but this was not the day that you hoped you would never have to talk to Nathan Prescott  again but you had to because he was leaning against your car for some reason. As you slowly make your way over to your car feeling anxious knowing you might get yelled at for just asking him to move, you instead muster up the courage to ask him to move. 

"Excuse me but do you mind moving your leaning against my car," you state almost in a low whisper.

The light brown-headed young man looks over to you unfazed and rolls his eyes at you.

"Oh, I'm fucking sorry art freak."  He huffs.

You swallow the lump in your throat trying to contain the anxiety. He stares at you and lets out a scoff walking off towards the dorms.

you let out a sigh of relief and hop into your car making your engine come to life. As you drive down the road you can't help but embrace the nature surrounding the roads even though teenagers complained arcadia bay being a small town no one could deny that arcadia bay had beautiful woodland areas and beaches.

After a quite short drive, you reach two whales smiling to yourself at the cute small diner. You walk into the diner hearing country music playing in the background. you find a booth to sit while you wait for kate patiently, After  about a moment one of the waitresses comes over to your table and gives you a friendly warm smile "Hello dear what may I get you today" The blonde Waitress says while flipping out her notebook, you look down at the menu indecisive of what to choose. 

You soon choose to decide what you want "May I get two teas and y/f/f," You ask

You soon choose to decide what you want "May I get two teas and y/f/f," You ask. "You sure can it should be done in a jiff,"  The Woman said while writing down the order of your choice she gives you a smile before she walks over to take other peoples orders. You sit in silence as you wait for kate growing inpatient. whatever was she doing that was keeping her late? your eyes soon wonder to look at the window seeing that red lettermen jacket again your eyes wide open hoping that he was going to a drug deal that he normally has seen been doing.

 But instead, you hear the diner door open you take a peek to see where he has sat but instead you see him give you a smirk and he makes his way over to the booth you have sat at. he sits opposite of you and gives you a shit-eating grin "Well I wouldn't have expected that the art freak to be here but in she/his dorm" The young Prescott says leaning his arms on the table. 

You stare at him and try to come up with something witty to say but knowing that  Nathan Prescott is easy to anger its probably not the best idea.  "yeah I guess it's very unexpected.." You mumble out. he looks at you blankly and is soon to raise an eyebrow "You don't tend to talk much do you? or don't even seem interested to talk you really are some art freak aren't you." he states. 

You shrug your shoulders looking out the window and you hear him scoff to himself and start to leave the booth but turns to you quickly before doing so "I was wondering you, Art hippie if you would like to go to one of the vortex parties and maybe show you what fun is about as far as what I've heard from Victoria you've never been to a party." The Prescott Said. 

"Thanks for the offer Prescott  but I'd rather not parties aren't for me.." You say weakly looking at him. Nathan rolls his eyes "Don't be so lame just think about it might even boost your popularity." 

You bite your lip it would be nice to have a bit of popularity knowing that people thought of you as a nobody or an art freak but this makes you wonder why did Nathan Prescott come over to you and asked you if you would like to intend to the well-known parties he and his 'friends' held.

As you were about to change your mind  the Prescott is soon to speak again  "If you don't come what the fuck ever but if I see you at the party I will make sure you will have a ball." You give him a small nod and watch him exit the diner. You let out a sigh of relief and relax more and just on time, you see Kate and the beverages handed to you.