Chapter 8

At the small shop, there were only two cars now being three as Nathan parked his red truck but being the dickhead he was he couldn't park-like a normal person to retrieve something, rather he took up another space, But what did you expect Nathan Prescott was an entitled thoughtless prick at times. As you sit there patiently waiting for Nathan to find his wallet you notice one of Kate's other close friend that being Alyssa. She was quite the unluckiest person to live, there was always some misfortune that happens to her which is either getting toilet paper thrown at her head, a football hitting her and more that you can recall. 

You hop out of Nathan's truck becoming impatient and soon Nathan finds his wallet eventually catching up to you. You and Nathan enter the small shop making a  bell ring informing the cashier of your presences. The cashier glares at the two of you obviously he hasn't had a great time with adolescents or maybe its the fact that you're with Nathan fucking Prescott and it's not like Nathan Prescott had the greatest reputation going on neither did his family. Nathan's dad was something as what you heard throughout  Blackwell, some said he was a total complete asshole and a power-hungry man. But was this the reason that Nathan was this way? Everyone always said to watch out and be careful of that Maniac tantrum he had, As he could be very unpredictable. Like that one time when someone tried to intervene and help him, they ended up needing to go to the nurse office that day. 

But enough thinking about Nathan and the reason behind his behaviour it's not like you where a psychologist or anything, Even though it might help to understand Nathan's way of thinking.  you weren't one so it didn't matter. All you could do was get to know this mess of a teen, a very interesting and complex mess of a teen and his "friends". 

 Nathan leads you straight to the alcohol earning a surprising look on your face if you were to do this yourself you would probably get yelled at and "Don't even think about it, Girly"  but again you were with Nathan and like he says almost all the time "the Prescotts rule this town" or was it what other people say?  

"Hmm, What to fucking get" Nathan mumbles as he scans the many alcohols kept in the refrigeration. You find yourself growing impatient as you watch Nathan take his sweet time choosing such a liquid, Was it really this hard to just choose a pack of alcohol or a bottle did it really matter if it was wine or beer etc?

"How about this one?" You say grabbing a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator. Nathan looks at you in disbelief and scoffs.

"Wine really?, It's not even nice expensive wine it's a fucking cheap wine, You really don't drink much huh?" Nathan replies with an attitude. You roll your eyes at the dirty blonde and shake your head at his snobbery.

"Whatthefuckever," You say mocking his voice. Nathan smirks at and soon lets out a breathy laugh.

"you bitch, are you using my sayings against me now to  try and mock me?" Nathan says in a joking matter.

"Damn right I am." You reply with a mischievous grin. Nathan rolls his eyes at you and soon grabs a pack of alcohol going to the cashier. After Nathan pays, you and Nathan find yourselves parked where the beach is where the rest of the vortex club is. As you make your way to the sandy beach with Nathan you can already hear the loud booming music and laughter.  Was this soon going to be an occurrence after you get to experience what it would be like to be a vortex club member and parting with them? Only time will tell tonight.