Chapter 7

After cleaning everything up you flop onto your bed, only to be greeted with an aggressive knock on the door making you jolt up, You groan in frustration and walk over opening the door very agitated and firmly making the door bang against a hard object in the dorm. you soon replace the scowl that was on your face with confusion as to its, not one of the girls in the dormitories pestering you about something, rather Nathan and his red jacket once again. 

You're a soon to realise the change about Nathan, not just his usual jacket that he wears all the time rather the bruises forming on his knuckles. You soon feel a sense of dread and Nathan's blue-grey eyes fixated on you making you look up to see a dirty look on his face.

"Would you quit  staring, I didn't come here to be fucking analysed by you and judged!" Nathan snaps.

You begin to panic and try to come up with the right words to reply back with but to no value, no words seem to come out of your mouth.  Nathan let out a frustrated sigh at your reaction and combs his fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"Look, I wanted you to come with me and join the rest of the vortex club on the beach rather than you just doing your artsy bullshit all the time, besides your actually entertaining to party with your a lot like Rachel in that sense"

Of course, now it all makes sense why Nathan Prescott has grown some sort of interest in you, he probably sees you as a mini clone of her. But you're not her and you'll make sure to show him your not.

"Well then if I'm such the light of the party that you make me out to be.. then I guess I'll join."  You say fidgeting.

A  smirk appears on Nathan's face and he is soon to grab your wrist tightly leading you out of the dormitories to the half-empty car park where there's no sign of the rest of the vortex club. you hear a huff of irritation coming from Nathan making you look at his stormy blue eyes.

"The dumb asses couldn't wait for another fucking 10 minutes, but this might be a good thing knowing how fast the booze will be all gone so it looks like we'll just get a shit ton of more booze,"  Nathan states as he searches for the keys in his pockets.

Nathan is soon to find his keys and begins to walk off towards his red truck with you following closely behind you can't help but grin.

"You sure like the color red," you say making Nathan roll his eyes.

"what the fuck ever, are you done with your observation Mr. captain fucking obvious?  if so let's start heading the fuck out of this shit hole and go get pissed with the rest of them."

You nod and soon enough you and Nathan are driving along the wooded road with ear splitting music at full blast causing people along the road to beep and yell. maybe joining the vortex clubs little personal party and hanging out with Nathan wasn't going to be so bad?