Chapter 4

You woke up to the sun shining through the blinds and the alarm signaling for you to get out of bed and start getting ready for your upcoming classes. You let out a loud groan while rubbing your head from the pounding headache you had going on, You really couldn't remember what happened once after you and Kate got led into the VIP room. Only snippets of the time in there came to your brain such as yourself being awfully too friendly with Nathan Prescott which made you cringe at what rumors possibly been spread around about you. 

After taking headache tablets to resolve your pain, you gather your clothes and towel and start heading to the showers. As you walk down the hall you see the door open from Victoria's dorm instead of Victoria emerging you see Nathan.

 Of course, you weren't surprised about the fact that he was in Victoria's room seeming what rumors you heard. As you try and make your way to the showers without being noticed you ended up dropping stuff alerting Nathan making him whip around. You pick up your stuff from the dirty floor and see Nathan expensive-looking shoes standing before you, You look up to see Nathan raising an eyebrow.

"Well, well isn't it the art nerd. hows your head by the way?" He asks. you roll your eyes at him. "Getting better but my body aches a bit, how come you seem fine?" Nathan lets out a chuckle resulting in you making a confused look. 

 "You get used to if you're like me and come on what do you expect me and my friend's party till fucking dawn," Nathan says while smirking as if its something to be proud of.  

"Anyway what are you up to later?" Nathan asks putting his hands in his red jacket that he still is wearing from the night before except with gross looking stains.

 "Nothing much I got a free period later in the afternoon but I think I might use that to paint," You say letting a soft smile cross your features, Nathan rolls his eyes ."Boring, I was actually thinking that you should join me and the rest of the vortex club, were going to have our own celebration at the beach and I think you'll find it more fun and exciting rather than  whatever the fuck your painting" 

you're taken back by his remark and the soft smile that was once there was gone replaced with a hint annoyance and hurt. "I don't know I will see and if so I will text you seeming you somehow got my number" 

You walk-off towards the showers leaving Nathan alone standing.  As your showering, you hear the voices of Victoria, Taylor, and Courtney bitching about other girls and a brief mention about you and something to do with Kate making you stop to ears drop.  "I never knew Kate had it in her I didn't think she was a slut let alone a pornstar," you think you hear Taylor say. you hear two snickers from both Victoria and Courtney.

"Oh I could, believe me, she was just waiting for an excuse to let loose and paybacks a bitch for her spilling tea all over my expensive designer sweater not only did the video get so many likes and views but she should be thankful shes practically famous now," Victoria says. You couldn't stand listening to it anymore about them rambling on about what happened to kate and what she did that was so not like Kate. After what felt like hours in the shower eventually Victoria and her minions left.  

You quickly got your clothes on and rushed out of the showers probably leaving stuff behind but you didn't care all that matters was kate and to see if she was safe and her wellbeing.