Chapter 2

As you chatter to kate you can't help but wonder what the young Prescott said before about the vortex party would it really boost your popularity and would it be worth it? You keep on thinking about this over and over again until kate soon realizes that your mind is somewhere else.

"Y/N is something bothering you..?" Kate asks tilting her head.

"Well...Nathan Prescott came over and sat here and started talking to me which turned into him telling me how I should attend one of his parties and now thinking about it I kinda wanna go.," you say fiddling with your thumbs. 

Kate looks at you a bit surprised someone like you wanting to go to a party filled with drunken sweaty teenagers was a big shocker for her. 

"A-Are you sure Y/N I mean this is the vortex party hosted by Nathan Prescott and his group of friends I heard that they have all kinds of drugs there and students doing questionable activities.." Kate uttered.

You look at her and giver her an uneasy smile and nod.

"I'm Sure kate...I just wanna go out and have some fun for once not saying when I hang out with you I'm not having any fun..but I wanna see what the fuss is about and if the prince himself can show me how to have a blast" You say picking up your tea.

Kate gives you a nod "Well if you're going than it wouldn't hurt me to go for a change.." 

You smile at her "No It wouldn't also we will be with each other I will make sure of it" 

After you and Kate catch up ended you head out to go back to Blackwell driving a different route this time more on the coastal side of things taking in the blue sea but soon your eyes are more fixated on the dead whales that have washed up on shore spoiling your mood.

You drag your feet to the girl's dormitories coming to a stop to see Victoria and her two friends Taylor and Courtney sitting on the brick stairs once again. You make your way  stepping over them but this doesn't sit well with Victoria she will always find a way to make you struggle she pushes your leg causing you to wobble but lucky for you, you did always have a good balance  you scowl at her and continue to make your way to your dorm as you do you hear her say crude remarks about you. 

The door swings open as you walk into your well-sized dorm, you make your way to your bed crashing into the pillows. you let out a satisfied sigh as you snuggle into your bed, but that is soon interrupted by a knock on the door,  you let out a groan and open it to see Maxine Caulfield the girl that arrived not so long ago. She was a quiet girl occasionally, But once you got to know the girl she was down to earth and easy to talk to. 

"Uh, Hey y/n..By any chance did I leave my polaroid last time when we were hanging out?" she asked. you look around your dorm to spot her yellowish polaroid.

You give her a smile "You sure did how on earth did you forget the thing that's practically part of you, Max?" you say going to grab the polaroid off from your carpet

 She gives you a sheepish look "Guess I'm just tired lately" The brunette said. you hum in response handing it to her. Max smiles at her "thanks for that, Also are you going to that vortex party or whatever?" 

You nod "Yeah I am it's tomorrow isn't it?" you question. Max shakes her head "No it's tonight, so much for going if you don't know if it's today or not" She says teasingly. You roll your eyes "Well Thank you, dear knight Maxine, whatever could I have done without your help" 

She lets out a small laugh "Honestly I wouldn't know dear princess Y/n Maybe kidnapped by the wicked witch of the west or wouldn't be able to attend the ball of sweaty teenagers" Maxine grins. 

"Well now I can,now onwards i have outfits to decide." You said, Max Gives you a smile and a good luck for the chaos and you watch as she leaves the domintries.

As you go through your closet you hear a notification from your phone, you walk over to your bed and grab your phone seeing a notification for a message.

 [05:20 PM] +1 499 723-089: Ready to blaz3 and see wat the vortex iz about?

You give a look of a confusion of who this might be but you're not naive and you know exactly who its is Nathan Prescott himself.

[05:21 PM] You: How did you get my number Prescott?

you send your message but don't get a text back until 15 minutes later you let out an annoyed sigh.

[05:36PM] 1+ 499 723-089: Doesnt matter. you stil comin or not?

[05:37PM] You: Yup, Exactly what time?

[05:37PM] 1+499 723-089: Anytime late jus make sur you arrive before evryone is to fuked to do anymore drinking and partying

You roll your eyes at Nathan's spelling errors either he was already drunk or couldn't be bothered to fix his mistakes either one, you knew it was one of those two or both. you send a quick 'Ok' and leave him on that, This was gonna be one hell of a party