A Maiden's Longing: Chapter 1

-Percy's PoV-

-The Final Battle At The Acropolis-

The battle raging across the field was epic, the adrenaline rushing through my veins gave me the power to slice up and down at monsters like a madman. Dad was by my side as we completely annihilated Ephialtes and Otis, who reformed surprisingly quick. Must have been Gaia's doing.

The Giants and monsters were picked off one by one as the seven and the Olympians sliced and diced as if the world would end if they didn't, but technically it would if they didn't. Suddenly, the ground shook like nothing before. Gaia rose in a column of dirt and mud, everyone scrambled to find out who was killed. It was a shock to find Annabeth standing above Frank's and Hazel's bodies, Nico cried in despair.

I. Wanted. Revenge.

SHE WAS A TRAITOR

I conjured a 9.5 earthquake, all the molecules in the air vibrated as a sea green aura surrounded me. My anger grew even more as Annabeth went to stand at Gaia's side. My speed tripled in a few seconds and I rushed to meet Annabeth blade to blade. I slammed riptide onto her dagger with so much force that her weapon shattered on impact.

Then I sliced of all her limbs, as she begged for mercy all I said was "Guess it was a mistake joining Gaia after all eh Wise Girl?" and I decapitated her in one quick slice. Then I turned to Gaia, "Oi Dirtface, ready for the worst beating you'll ever get in your dumb pointless immortal life?"

All she did was conjure a green sword made of adamantium. Then I charged, too bad she sucked so much at swordplay. I cut off her limbs and all she said was "Hope you like the gift I gave to poor little Sally and her husband Paul". I made her fade, but I had no time to gloat over my victory. I sent an Iris- Message to mom but what I saw made my stomach churn like it never did before.

Paul's head was completely severed from his body and mom had 5 swords through her gut. ( Thank me for the image later guys. *Note the obvious SARCASM*)

Dad held me as sobs wracked my body, now I had nothing to live for. I could only hope for a new purpose in life.

So this was almost 1 whole page in Microsoft word. You guys think it's enough? Tell me in the comments.

Peace Out,

Da_Son_Of_Hestia