A Maiden's Longing : Chapter 16

⏰Asteri⏰

Those beautiful kaleidoscope eyes, I could get lost in them. A scar under his ear, ugh what am I saying. He's way outta my league anyway, so I could only hope. 

With the war coming, I don't actually know what could or would or will happen. Maybe confessing would do me some good. But i'd probably get rejected right to the face, no one would like a itty bitty bisexual idiot. ( Daaaang Asteri, you really need a self esteem boost huh)

You know what, i'll ask dad. I bet he'll know what to do.

-Linebreak where Asteri flashes to 'Pollo-

'Hey daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad'. "Yes Asteri?" "Dad have you ever felt feelings for someone but are to scared to confess?' "Of course, that happened to me when I was your age. All you can do is try and build up every ounce of courage you have, that was how I confessed to my first mortal lover. You try the same with your crush Taylor, you can really only hope." 'Ah ok... WAIT, how did you know it was Taylor?" 'im the literal sun son, i can basically see everything." Ok, i get it.

So I flashed out and to the twin's palace.

-Linebreak-

Knock knock knock. 'Coming!' 'Hey Asteri waddup." 'Hi Taylor, I kinda wanna talk to you. Maybe we could go to your room?' He blushed immediately, wait... 'Sure why not.' For a couple of teens, this palace sure was huge. 'So what did you want to talk about Asteri?' 

'So uh- uhm... I uh really...l-like you andwaswonderingifyoulikemeback!' The moment of truth.... 'OF COURSE I DO YOU DIM-WIT, WHO WOULDN'T.!' And he kissed  me! His lips were soft and salty, i slowly kissed back. We only broke off for air, 'So Asteri, will you be my boyfriend?' 'Of course i will Taylor!' I couldn't believe it, Taylor Grace. My own boyfriend. Then we simply landed in another make out sesh.

-Le timeskip to 1 month-

The warhorns had sounded, 

the war shall begin....