A Maiden's Longing : Chapter 10

-Phoenix's PoV-

I decided that I should give Asteri a bath first, he seems like he could really use a bath. "I carefully undressed him cautious to hurt him in anyway, what can I say? I'm a new mother, thank the void that Hera blessed me with Maternal Instincts and the ability to suckle Asteri.

Next i turned on the tap and made the water a little warm, personally I do not want to get my dress wet because I bought it like a week ago with Athena and Artemis on a short shopping trip. So i changed into my pajamas 'cuz it's almost night anyway. I slowly scrubbed off any dirt or grime off Asteri and topped it off by wrapping him up in a small towel, Artemis and Athena also helped me with baby shopping, so I pretty much have everything i need.

Next I put a diaper on Asteri and clothed him with a cute onesie with pictures of fishes. Next I ordered some Pizza because i was in no mood to cook today. When it arrived I quickly finished up 2 medium sized pizzas. 

Then Asteri started crying, I panicked. I had no idea what to do, until it clicked that he must want my milk. For about 20 minuted i suckled him and then we went to bed.

Yeah so this was pretty much Phoenix's first night with Asteri. The 11th chapter will focus on his early years and the 12 and 13th will focus on his teens and training and all that crap.