A Maiden's Longing : Chapter 5

-Percy's PoV-

Just walking down the streets of Olympus like a normal goddess, I just can't process the fact that Hestia is my mom and that the literal creator of the universe is my dad. Suddenly, Hercules pounces at me jumping out of the shadows. "Hercules what are you doing?" "Eh, I just wondered what would it be like to steal an eternal maiden's virginity, so get ready you little b**** cuz imma put you in a whole new world of pain".

"HERCULES, how dare you!" "Who are you galaxy eyes?" "Oh just the friendly creator OF THE UNIVERSE. NOW STEP AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER BEFORE I MAKE YOU FADE!" Galaxy eyes, formally known as Chaos known to me as my friggin' dad punched him and teleported Hercules to the Olympian throne room in void metal chains, which are unbreakable and if made into weapons could make an immortal fade and go to the void.

"Heeeeeeellllllllooooooooooo? Phoenix??" "Huh, yeah sorry?"

"Alrighty lets get down to business, I am your father Chaos, and you are my heir and also Primordial Of Elements. Since you didn't know you were a primordial until like 10 minutes ago, i'm gonna be staying for a month to train you in your powers, oh and also because me and Hestia would like to spend some time with you." declared dad, darn it feels weird to call him that. " Ok then, since you don't really have a palace you can stay in mom's. I am too since mine isn't finished constructing yet. Also, i wanna teach Hercules a lesson so yeah, imma just flash back there".

-They Flashed To The Throne Room-

-TimeSkip cuz im waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy-

Basically, when we flashed in Zeus asked us why Heracles or Hercules whatever you preferred was in void metal chains. We explained what happened and long story short Artemis, Athena, Hestia and Poseidon were raging mad, i could practically see steam coming from Artemis' ears.

I decided that Hercules would be stripped of his godhood, get tortured in the void and get castrated by Artemis and his poor wife Hebe would finally be free of that sick excuse of a hero.

Ok, we done. Now most of you are probably raging mad saying how dare i not update for so long, here's my answer. My grandfather passed away due to Covid-19 and we spent alot of time grieving. Also im really starting to lose interest in this story and my head is swirling with so many new ideas. So please don't castrate me if i discontinue this story, besides my chapters are waaaaaaaay too short and i know it. I mostly won't discontinue this as i was planning this story for a very long time.

Over and Out,

Da_Son_Of_Hestia