A Maiden's Longing: Chapter 2

-Percy's PoV-

"Whoohoo" was all everyone heard when Leo Valdez swooped down into the throne room with Calypso on Festus. "Damn you Valdez, we were in the middle of the reward ceremony" exclaimed Piper. Good thing he came now though, "Hold on guys, where is Hazel, Frank and Annabeth?" At this the atmosphere turned somber and angry all at once. "Why that traitor Annabeth? She killed Hazel and Frank!" spat Piper. "W-What, she killed Frank and Hazel? How could she......" Zeus found that this was the perfect time to interrupt, "Let's get on with the reward ceremony, Jason Grace, Piper Mclean, Leo Valdez, Calypso, Nico Di Angelo and Reyna Avila Ramirez Arellano, we offer you godhood. Do you accept?" Huh, why wasn't I included? "6 Voices spoke in unison, "We accept!" All the people in the throne room (including the campers from CHB and CJ with the hunters and amazons) clapped in rejoice.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson, we offer you godhood with a seat on the council along with 3 wishes. Do you accept?" "My lords and ladies, I accept. Everyone chattered in happiness as the two time hero of Olympus finally got what he rightfully deserved. " For my first wish, I want Hestia and Hades back on the council. I know my next two wishes may be a bit peculiar but they are what I want. As my second wish, I want to be turned into a female. And for my third wish I want to be an eternal maiden." Everyone gasped at his peculiar wishes. "Very well Perseus, may the fates come and tell us our heroes domains."

Three raspy voices spoke in unison,

"All hail Jason Grace God Of Leadership, Heir to the skies

All hail Piper Mclean Goddess of Natural Beauty

All hail Leo Valdez God of Mechanical Engineering

All hail Nico Di Angelo God Of Sacrifices, heir to the underworld

All hail Reyna Avila Ramirez Arellano Goddess of Tactics

All hail Calypso Goddess of Gardens

All hail Phoenix Jackson Goddess of Earth, Colors, Eclipse and Loyalty!"

Seems like my name is now Phoenix, cool. " Lady Phoenix, your Sacred animal shall be the Wolf and your symbol of power the bow of Earth. Be warned your parents aren't who they seem and you will long for something a maiden cannot have, but in the end you will have peace."

The fates' presence disappeared from the throne room, and then a throne literally splattered with colors with the symbol of the Earth and Eclipse rose next to Hestia's throne. I wonder why......

So uh I'm gonna reveal Phoenix's real parents next chapter, which should come out tomorrow. How do y'all like the name Phoenix? Tell me in the comments. Also here's a pic of the Bow Of Earth-

 Also here's a pic of the Bow Of Earth-

Yeeter Later,

Da_Son_Of_Hestia ( Or in this case Da_ Daughter_Of_Hestia, try to figure this hint out)