A Maiden's Longing : Chapter 15

⏰Asteri⏰

So here we are, trying to solve the prophecy, you heard me RIGHT, that was all in the past... 

Here's a recap of the oh so great prophecy.

"The son of the maiden

flight of fire to pass on

and the pit to takeover

a mighty war

and Time's grief

will Olympus raze

or preserve...."

"Ok, so the son of the maiden is obviously Asteri since Phoenix is. well a girl. Flight of fire? Maybe something related to fire which flies? Phoenix? And the dark... Tartarus as he is the Primordial  of Pit , any objection?" None

" We've been expecting a war since Asteri was born, so that's kinda it, time's grief as particularly interesting, as the only time immortals we have are Asteri, Kronos and Chronus. Basically its Asteri. And we all understand what the last lines mean" Athena, slightly out of breath.

I was particularly worried about the second and fifth lines, mom to pass on? My grief? I don't know. But i'm sure we'll make it out of the war, certainly not unscathed. But one way or another, we will win this.

-The next day-

🌞Apollo🌞

I was so nervous, today I would ask Asteri a very important question. But of course before I do that. I need to ask his mom for permission! So I flashed to Phoenix's palace. 

KNOCK KNOCK

'Who is it?" Shouted Phoenix. "It's me APOLLO!" "Ah ok, come in."  

"So Phoenix, I want to get your permission for something. Something that includes Asteri..." I could feel her guards go up immediately, I don't blame her. A parental instinct can take over you in seconds. Your probably thinking, hey aren't you some flirty man whore with nothing else to do except sleep with girls? No, that's all wrong. I'm a virgin like Artemis, I kinda make my kids the way Phoenix made Asteri. I used the sun and my other domains to make my children. So really there isn't much a difference between me and Artemis.

"What do you want with him?" Her glare made a shiver involuntarily. "So I kinda- maybe..... wantedtoadoptAsteri!" I squeaked out, her face softened a bit, I guess she knew Asteri already saw me as a father figure. "Well then I give you my permission, it's not like he doesn't already see you as a father. But hear me, if you hurt him in any way you will have to face the wrath of mom, dad and ME!" "YESS THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WOULD NEVER EVEN THINK OF HARMING ASTERI. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I shouted, then I flashed to Asteri's palace which was connected to Phoenix's.

"Hi Asteri, I was wondering if I could adopt you?" I said " W-What?" "You heard me right the first time, would you allow me to adopt you?"  "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss thank you soooooooooooo much i've been wanting a father figure for soooooooooo long. I mean mom is amazing, it's just there was something missing for so long." "Its ok I get it, so now im gonna adopt you. O Apóllonas theós tou íliou, yiothetó ton Asterix theó tou chrónou os dikó mou gio"

"now you are officially my son, i'll see you later I guess" and with that I flashed out to share the news!

________________________________________________________________________________

So how do you guys like this chapter? Happy I updated after so long? Hey, there's only another 2 chapters left. I'm finally gonna pair up Asteri with someone in the next chapter. 

Peace Out,

Da_Daughter_Of_Hestia, Or Da_Son_Of_Hestia

IDK