A Maiden's Longing : Chapter 9

-Phoenix's PoV-

Oh My Void, my very own child. Right in front of me...........

I immediately leaped into action and cradled my child. I decided i would name him Asteri Jackson, after the faded Titaness of Stars, (The titaness of stars was actually called Asteria)

In unison, the fates announced his domains. "All hail Asteri Jackson, God Of Time, Swordmanship, Morality and Male Virginity!" I flashed to the throne room and called an emergency meeting, I also invited dad by sending a blast of red energy into the sky.

"Phoenix why have you called this meeting, and what is in your hands?" asked Zeus. "Well, for your first question I would like to welcome a new god. And for your second this 'thing' in my hands is my child! I would like to welcome Asteri Jackson God Of Time, Swordmanship, Morality and Male Virginity. And no, before you ask, I am still a virgin. The fates owed me a favor and they gave life to my little bundle of joy."

"OH MY VOID, Hestia! We're grandparents!!" Exclaimed Chaos, clearly thoroughly ecstatic by the new development. "As we have nothing else to share, I declare this meeting dismiss-" "Not so fast Zeus. We are here to tell Phoenix that Asteri will grow at the pace of a normal mortal child."

Wow, what a bombshell to drop. Oh well, me and little Asteri can have even more fun now.

Yay, like the name of Phoenix's new son? Next 3 chapters will be based on how Asteri grew up and all that.

-Da_Son_Of_Hestia