A Maiden's Longing: Chapter 3

(Did you guys figure out the hint I gave in the previous chapter?)

-Percy's PoV-

This was the day, this was the day I would finally find out my true parentage. The fates confirmed it. But I just wonder why Hestia and Poseidon have been telling me to prepare my mind, maybe because the identities of my parents would be shocking?

I made friends with the other younger virgins like Artemis and Athena. Right now us 3 are walking to the throne room like a bunch of teenagers casually chatting as if my life would not change completely once I know my who my real parents are. I sat on my throne and waited for Zeus to commence the meeting.

Plus there was another thing the Fates said, I would long for something a maiden cannot have? I don't know, a husband? Boyfriend? Child? I was broken out of my musings when Zeus' voice boomed through the throne room, "As everyone is now seated, we may commence the meeting. Today, we will finally be finding out Phoenix's parentage after a wait of 6 months. Lady fates, may you come down and finally reveal Phoenix's parentage?" The fates flashed in. " Phoenix, there was a reason you were named Phoenix. A Phoenix is a bird which can use or become or well do anything with fire, you were named that because your mother has a domain related to fire. You never were a child of the sea, just adopted. Sally was trusted to keep you safe as you were very powerful. So your powers over fire and creation was locked away and Poseidon's adoption gave you powers over the sea. You are the only Daughter of Hestia to ever live, you were made from the hearth as a gift from Chaos the Creator of the Universe to Hestia for keeping peace in the council whenever she could. We now name you, Lady Phoenix Daughter of Hestia and Chaos, Goddess of Earth, Colors, Eclipse and Loyalty. More domains would have been given to you, but that is now for someone else closely related to you." And with that they flashed out.

The council fell into chaos. ( Not in 'the' chaos, just general- uh. Well, chaos.)

Ok, so how y'all like this chapter. You guys know why I added Chaos in this? It's because Chaos will be a *cough* important *cough* character.

Peace Out,

-Da_Son_Of_Hestia