A Maiden's Longing : Chapter 4

I know I haven't updated in a long time, but I feel free now my summer holidays have started. Expect a chapter every week from this story and others to come to June 7th.

A Maiden's Longing : Chapter 4

Phoenix's PoV-

Wait what, Hestia is my mom? The trucking CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS MY FATHER? " Ma, how could you. Ever since the fates told me that I would find out my true parentage I was bursting with excitement, until I find out it's you. You acted close to me for one whole week only for me to find out that you're my mother? This family is too messed up." And with that I walked out.

Athena said that when I'm angry I look like a super hot warrior goddess with flowing black hair and piercing sea green and ocean blue eyes. You know what my reaction was? I said 'WDYM', yeah I'm dumb that way.

The male gods are looking at me like a piece of meat freshly served. One step near me and an arrow to their manhood. HOORAY! Ugh, Artemis is rubbing off on me.

Hestia's PoV-

Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap, now I'm probably gonna go down in history as the worst mother in the universe. I knew I should've told Phoenix before, but I forced not to by the fates because apparently Phoenix has a very important fate. I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be another war.

Chaos' PoV- Didn't see that coming did ya?

I created a portal to Olympus, it would be nice to see Hestia again. Everybody thinks she has orange eyes, not really. She actually has a mix of Orange, Golden, Blue, Green and Black.

As soon as I stepped in Zeus' voice boomed "WHO DARES INTERRUPT AN OLYMPIAN COUNCIL MEETING!" " I'm hurt Zeusy, you don't remember your Great Great Grandfather also known as the Father Of Phoenix?" "L-lord Chaos, how nice to see you. May I ask why you are here?"

" Aaah yes, I wanted to meet Phoenix and Hestia again. Oh right I forgot, Phoenix stormed out. Well hello my dear Hestia nice to meet you again after all these years, now i have something that you Olympians should know. Phoenix is not only a goddess but also a Primordial. Primordial of Elements and Princess Of The Universe to be exact. Now I'll be off I'm gonna see my daughter."

Yay, another chapter done. Here's a spoiler for the next chapter- Chaos confronts Phoenix and Phoenix finds out her other 'titles' ahem. Now,

Peace Out,

Da_Son_Of_Hestia ( And Chaos )