Bump on 'em

It's a wonderful afternoon to go out and have 'me' time so I drive my way to the shopping mall to have lunch. After lunch, I spot the Ghost Adventures crew and I spot a dude wearing dark hoodie trying to get close to Nick. He grabbed Nick's bag and ran. Out of instincts, I chased after him. I ran passed the crew and focused on the dude. He put me into obstacles that I can get pass easily. I get to the other shortcut and pushed him down.

I grabbed the bag, sling on my shoulder and armlocked him before putting my weight on him. [Me:Call the cops now! Not your lucky day man.] I get off the guy after the police arrived. I jogged to the crew. I dust away the dirt and passed it to Nick. [Me:I believe this belongs to you.] [Nick:Thanks. What's your name?] I smiled and not answer him. Partly, I was nervous and second, I love to think I'm a mysterious saviour. I drive home. Now that I think about it, it's a very nice way to meet the crew.

Home~~

I sat down on the couch while replaying the accident earlier with the crew in my head. It's a coincidence that to meet them in the mall. I can't get it out of my head. I mean, it's Ghost Adventures! They really hit the ratings on TV and I don't think there's anyway they're stopping too. They really outrun Ghost Hunters but both of them really equally great shows.

After an hour procrastinating, I wash up. I get dress in blue tee and black sweatpants. Uncle Carl reached home. We are super close since I was super small. I move in with him after what I told him about LA. [Carl:How's lunch?] [Me:Awesome. At least I did a good deed just now.] He ruffle my hair before going to his office. [Carl:Alright behave okay. You gotta head to the gym. Eddie's waiting.] [Me:Can I not go Carl? Please...] I give him the puppy eyes. Well, he's not falling for it. [Carl:Nope. Out you go. Good try though.] He laughs while I groan.

I grabbed my gym bag and walk to the gym that's a few blocks away from where I lived. I put my bag into my locker and walked to Eddie. Eddie is my trainer for few years and he still trains me even though I get on his nerves. Sometimes. [Me:Sorry I'm late Ed.] [Eddie:It's cool. Next time don't be late alright? Let's get to training.] We start training. After the physical 'torture', I told Eddie what happened in the mall. And guess what...

*****Guess Who? Maybe you'll know in the next chap. Well comment what you want in the story and tell what I have to work on. And also leave a like. Love ya.****

-Editted