Not again

My lovelies! Welcome back to my book. Did y'all miss me? No? Okay... But here it is. I'm working on another book that probably be out late. So stay tuned. I'm getting major writer's block since I was busy with school. But hey, now that I graduated, I can focus a little more.

I went out to see Uncle Carl, there he is, leaning against his black Benz. [Carl:You thought I was kidding, didn't you?] I walk up to him. [Me:Well, partly... What's up?] He present me with my duffel bag. [Carl:Nick reminded me that you guys are traveling today so I packed your bag for you. Also, I wanna see you.] I took it. [Me:Thanks Uncle Carl. I'm going back Bobby Mackey's for the next episode.] [Carl:Really? It's crazy down there.] I shrugged [Me:Yeah. Zak wants to go back there so... Yeah.] [Carl:Be careful alright? Please do come back in one piece. I'll see you soon when you come back.] I hug him before I head back inside.

The crew and myself get on the van. I remain quiet throughout the journey. [Nick:Are you okay? You seem quite distant.] [Me:No, it's fine.] He looked annoyed. [Nick:Jaz, stop saying you're fine. We know you're not.] [Me:It's the only way to keep myself from not feeling the emotions. It's hard bro.] [Zak:Hey, we're all here for you. If you want to let it out, tell us.] [Me:Thanks guys...] I don't know why I'm being distant from the boys...

We arrived at the hotel then check in and get everything ready. We head to Bobby Mackey's. [Zak:So once we step in, there ain't backing out.] I prepare myself mentally to expect the worst of this place. I mean, you know this place is quite notorious. [Me:I'm ready.] We step in and shoot. We shoot the scenes and stuff before heading back. I get really dizzy from being inside for an hour or two. Everything around me just spins around. I go out of the club and lean against the wall. I hear voices shortly after I lean on the wall. I head inside the club. I recee the place. [Aaron:Jaz, are you okay in there?] [Me:Hold on.] I place my camera on the counter. I do an EVP. [Me:You probably do not know me. I know you ain't giving up.] A blast of energy pushed me to the tables.

The crew and the owner rushed in. I got really disoriented from the throw. What the actually hell... Aaron and Nick pull me up. [Zak:What the heck happen?] I was shaken but not stirred... Hehehe as in not shook internally. [Me:I felt dizzy and hearing voices. It brought me here. No joke. So I record some EVP. Suddenly, this blast of energy thrown me to the tables. Nick gets my camera and rewind the shot.] Nick took my camera that's on the floor, rewinding the footage to before I got thrown. [Nick:Bro, this is no joke. Look at this.] He showed it to the crew. [Aaron:Do you have bruises or anything? It must be a big impact 'cause one of the tables is broken.] I couldn't really feel anything so I shrugged. [Owner:It's alright. People get thrown recently as well. They mostly get thrown at the pool table.] Zak pull up my hoodie and saw the bruise that trail to my right shoulder. [Zak:Jesus! Jaz your bruise is bad.]

We take a photo of it. Zak showed it to me. [Me:Ouch.] [Zak:Is that all you could say?] [Me:Want me to be more dramatic?] He roll his eyes. We head for the van. [Billy:What happen in there?] [Nick:We got a violent spirit in there. Could be the evil entity that tried to get us years ago.] [Billy:Yeah?] [Aaron:That thrown Jaz to the tables.] I try my best not to lay back. [Zak:You can heal up right?] [Me:Not to an extend. It takes some days to recover from this fall.] [Aaron:Ouch.] I listen the EVP. [Aaron:It says get out. I don't want you here! Listen.] He rewind it for me. [Me:Yeah I hear it.] Aaron got me to lean on him.

I go to my room that I share with Aaron. I lie down on my bed and got back up again in pain. Aaron just laughed. [Aaron:You totally forgot about the bruise.] [Me:Yeah I did.] I walked to the living room. We discussed on how we gonna put the cameras and assigned people to go down. [Zak:Jaz go down to the basement with Nick. Separate yourselves up. Then Jaz we're gonna leave you alone in the club. We'll watch you from nerve centre.] [Nick:You want her to die in there?] He sat back down. [Nick:I'm sorry.] [Me:I'm perfectly fine.]