Them Again...

*****My internet is damn slow and Im waiting for the Ghost Adventures episode 9/10 to come out! I miss Nick! Gosh...****

And guess what...

I took a break on the bench. I watch people train in the other room. Girls girls girls complaining they are fat when they are skinny like a piece of paper. [Nick:Hey...] I looked up. It's Nick. [Me:Hey... We meet again.] Is it really him? Why is he here? I bet the crew came with him. I mean if there's one of them, there's all of them. [Nick:Yeah. Listen, I really want to thank you for saving my bag. It's load with my daughter's birthday present.] I blushed. Oh my gosh, my hormones are drunk as f.

[Me:Wow. Oh how rude of me.] I stand up to properly greet him. [Me:I'm Jazel. Just Jaz.] [Nick:Jazel... Somehow familiar. Anyways, the crew is here. Come on, I'll introduce you to them.] [Me:What are they doing here?] I mumbled. [Nick:What?] I shook my head. He just shrug it off.

He's so hyper and pull me to where the crew are. It's not that I don't like them, it's a little awkward for me. [Nick:The girl that saved my bag is here. Her name is Jazel.] Aaron came up to me first. [Aaron:What's up Jazel.] [Me:What up Aaron.] They introduced themselves. Zak acted a little bit cold towards me. Fine be cold then. I mean I didn't offend or anything but he's gonna show attitude, let him be. He look at me and rolled his eyes. Come on dude. I hide my annoyance and smile back. [Me:What brings you guys here?] [Billy:Well I don't know. Nick?] [Nick:To work out of course.] Believable. It got a little awkward so I excuse myself.

I head back to training and I overheard their conversation about something. [Zak:Dude she just tackled down a 20 year old man with ease. How can that not be weird?] [Billy:Some girls have masculine and tall built body. So nope, it's not weird at all. In addition, she's tomboy-ish?] I feel the burn of stares from them so I'm done with training. I wash up and walk home.

I dump my bag by the side and sit on the sofa. I kept thinking about what they said just now. [Me:Well he don't come across people like me before.] [Carl:Who?] [Me:Nobody.] [Carl:Well dinner's ready. Oh yeah, Aunt Veronica coming tomorrow. Her boss outstation her here in Vegas.] [Me:Aunt Veronica? What? Remember what happen last year? She kicked me out of my OWN house! How could you not remember!] He scratch his head and tilt his head. He didn't reply and ate dinner. [Me:I'm not hungry.] I walk to my room and use the laptop. I surf the internet. Ghost Adventures popped out like almost anywhere. I shut down my laptop and spin around in my swivel chair. Now two things in my mind. The crew and Aunt Veronica. It's not that she's bad. When she's mad, oh hell breaks loose. She will be a mad woman. The crew? I just hope I don't run in them again. I mean I love them but meh, I just went to sleep.

~~~Next Morning~~~

It's a Saturday. Carl woke me up at 10 in the morning. [Me:I don't want to wake up. It's still early...] I pull my blanket over my head. Carl just stood by my bed. [Carl:Jazon... Fine. We won't go to the ice-cream shop. We will straight fetch Aunt Veronica.] I throw my blanket to the side. [Me:Noooooo... S-She... Nevermind. We will go the ice-cream shop then fetch her.] [Carl:Then go get dressed.] He walk out and closed the door behind him. I got up from my bed and wash up. I just throw on a black slim-fit jeans, black tee and black jacket. Most of the time, I wear black outfit or something else. I opened my shoe closet and grab all black Supras. I blowdry my hair and set my fringe to the side. I grabbed my valuables and keys and head to the living room. [Carl:You got no other color of outfit huh?] I glare at him. [Me:I want to wear black all year round will kill you is it?] Carl shrugged and ate his bread. I eat breakfast. I check through my mails and fan mails. [Carl:Can I ask you something?] [Me:What is it?] I focus on the mails. Carl sighed. [Carl:If I put you in the a college trial, will you go?] [Me:That depends. We talk about this other time. Are you ready to go?] I try my best to avoid this college thing as much as possible. He nodded. We went out, got to the carpark and Carl's driving. I looked out the window. He knows I knows that I don't wanna go through it again. But it is for our own precaution. He's not getting any older neither do I. It's to cover up our own age.

Mall~~~

We head to some shops to get our stuff and Ice-Cream! I went all hyped when we go to my favourite ice-cream shop. Cookies'N'Cream is my favourite ice-cream of all time. I wait in the line and there it is again...

****Let me know what you want to read in the next part of the story. I took a long time. I'm sorry. But anyways, I'll see y'all in thr next part.****

-Editted