Another Day passed

Dear lovelies! I know this will be posted after so long as well... I'm currently undergoing a crucial year in school and want to pass this with mofo colors so yeah! Enjoy!

Homeland,

I reached home and rest for a little. I look through my laptop and calendar, I have nothing much on for this evening so I drive to Aaron's place. I parked my car beside his house. I ring his doorbell and wait for him. I hear shuffling of feet towards the door and there is giant teddy bear. He look stressed as hell. His face is covered with frown lines and other facial lines that make him look old. No offense. He invited me into his humble home. I look around, there is a lot of Star Wars merchandises and his artworks. [Aaron:What's up Jaz? Have you rested?] I nodded. He walk to his work table and stare at his laptop. [Me:What's up.] [Aaron:Nothing. Can you help me out with the orders?] [Me:Yeah I got time. Just give me a moment, I go grab my laptop.] I took out my laptop and start packing his orders.

Few hours later,

It's non-stop orders and both of us are constantly walking in and out of the room to grab jackets, shorts or postcards in his spare room upstairs. [Aaron:Do you have orders? Like your own merchandise?] [Me:Yeah but is in the warehouse. Merchandise, clothing, accessories and stuff. I hire people to help me out.] [Aaron:Cool. At least you have people.] He sighs. I pat his shoulder. [Me:They are full-time. Sometimes my friends and cousins come and volunteer themselves. I also do some work during off day.] [Aaron:How to get warehouse?] [Me:I can ask...] He look at me like he knew my next words. [Aaron:Uncles?] I chuckle. [Me:No... One of my buddies get a warehouse for you.] [Aaron:Awesome thanks buddy. It's awesome talking to you. You're like... What's his name... Dibo the Dino.] [Me:Yeah I take that as a compliment.] He punch my arm before continuing to do other stuffs.

After packing them, I took the initiative to help send the packages to the post office, at the same time, collect the GAC fanmails PO box. I drive back to Aaron's. I got a call from Grandpa JayDee. I put on my Bluetooth Headset. [Me:Hey Grandpa JayDee.] [Grandpa Jaydee:Jazon, how are you?] [Me:I'm feeling good. How about you? How's Grandma Nichole?] [Grandpa JayDee:We're doing good. Listen, we miss you so much.] [Me:Yeah I miss you too Grandpa Dee... I'll visit sometime during my off day alright?] [Grandpa JayDee:Alright... Stay safe my love.] He hand up. I sigh. I passed Aaron the box. [Aaron:Hey buddy, I got take out. It's on me since you helped me out.] [Me:Thanks man... Let's refuel ourselves.] We have dinner. [Aaron:Carl doesn't mind you being out? Plus it's like after a lockdown. Usually, you'll be stuck at home.] [Me:Nah, he's busy all the time. I mean he's a doctor so... That's why I drop by to help ya.] [Aaron:Thanks again man... I don't know what I'll do honestly.] After dinner, we cleaned up and I head home.

I reached home. I washed up and changed into tee and sweatpants. Carl talked me out about my multi-career and personal life. [Carl:I know you want to do all this at once. You gotta know when to spent quality time with family.] [Me:You're always busy with work. Each day I go through, each morning I have to wake up all by myself, seeing an empty hall knowing you gone to work. I'm always alone at home Carl. After I come back for lockdown, you won't be at home. Each time you called me that you have to work overtime, I feel upset but also understand you have to. You're a doctor. I'm doing something I like. Yes, I travel a lot but whenever I don't, I want to spend time with you. But, you have to cut halfway for your work or you don't have time. When I'm busy with career etcetera, you say I don't spent much time at home. Our quality time gets shorter and shorter each day and even year. You don't realize it, I do.] [Carl:I'm sorry Jaz. I'm sorry that you felt that way. I can't be a good guardian. I'm sorry.]

He walk away. Dammit, what have I done?[Me:Carl...] I sighed. Why do it have to be this way? I head up to the balcony, I watch him from the threshold. He lean against the railings, thinking. [Me:Carl, I didn't say you're not a good guardian. I just want you to know how I feel. That's all. Don't feel bad about it. I understand what you do is for the humanity or something. You help people gain back their strength and stuff. On the other hand, I'm chasing demons during my spare time.] He turns around and let out a hint of smile. There we go... [Carl:I'm sorry. It's been hard on you.] [Me:Same goes to you. Let's go and rest. You have work tomorrow.]

He kiss my forehead and I return a hug to him. It's been weeks since I last hugged him. It feels so comfortable. I didn't want to let go. [Me:It's alright. Goodnight.] I went to my room and sleep.

**Carl's POV**

I was deeply affected on how my niece felt when I told her off. I hang out at the balcony to get away from the tension air. She told me I'm not a bad guardian and it's her point of view of how things going on in her life. I felt I had to apologise to her. I feel bad about not knowing how she felt. I kissed her forehead and she hugged me. I hugged her back. This get awkward. It's been awhile since we have family skinship. [Me:Alright... You can let go.] I sighed. I also felt comfortable hugging her. She goes on apologising again. [Me:It's okay. I'm here for you.] She went to sleep. I head to my room to rest.

Next day,

**My POV**

I wake up and wash up. I put on a black tee and ripped jeans. I grabbed my black outerwear and head to HQ. [Billy:Morning Jaz. Had breakfast?] I shook my head. [Zak:We're going back to Bobby Mackey's.] I almost fell off my chair. Bill just look at me weirdly. [Me:No way.] [Zak:Why not?] My mind just ran thousand miles per hour because of his decision. [Me:Why not is not the question. Remind me what happen few years back.] [Zak:Please? Guys?] The boys agreed to go back. I mentally facepalmed. [Me:Yeah okay.] I turn around to read my fanmails that Aaron brought. Nick sat beside me. [Nick:Everything alright?] I nodded. I got a phone call from Uncle Carl. [Carl:I'm outside of your office. You left something at home. Come on out.] He hang up. What the... He can't just hang up on me and not expect a reply... What a goof.

I went out to see Uncle Carl, there he is, leaning against his black Benz. [Carl:You thought I was kidding, didn't you?] I walk up to him. [Me:Well, partly... What's up?] He present me with my duffel bag. [Carl:Nick reminded me that you guys are traveling today so I packed your bag for you. Also, I wanna see you.] I took it. [Me:Thanks Uncle Carl. I'm going back Bobby Mackey's for the next episode.] [Carl:Really? It's crazy down there.] I shrugged [Me:Yeah. Zak wants to go back there so... Yeah.] [Carl:Be careful alright? Please do come back in one piece. I'll see you soon when you come back.] I hug him before I head back inside.

Hey there lovelies! I know this chapter is short as eff... Like I said, it's prewritten since 2015 so I have to cut some things out and rewrite certain things. I will do better in the next one. I love you guys. Please do vote, comment down what you want to read in the next chapter☺️☺️☺️