Feeling Threatened

****Hey hey hey! I'm back. Finally I got hold to my Wattpad often now. Well lets go!^^*****

Next day,

I got woken up by the teens screaming and shouting. I reluctantly got up and went straight to the bathroom. I changed to GA white tone raglan tee and slim straight jeans. I wore over a black jacket. I got my bag and down to the lounge. We say our goodbyes and head off. [Nick:Later at 2, we meet here for briefing on what to do. Bring along the camera. Have a good rest.] They went off happily and Zak came to pester me again. He ticks me off.

I snapped. [Me:What's your problem dude?] [Zak:You. It's you. You're gonna get so much attention for guys in their 30s and take that advantage to use them.] I snapped at hin real hard. [Me:You don't know me that well and you put your conclusion. Use your brain please. I never want to take advantage of them because the crew are like my family! I live through my life without my parents! My parents died in a plane crash and I don't have anyone to lean on to. I don't have anyone to share my love to. The rest just push me around and called me parent-less for 5 years of my study years and it hurts. I thought it's gonna be okay when I move on. No! These three bitches call me things that hurts me and you? You're the worst. Now you say something that makes me wanna kill people. I had enough.] I hold back my anger and took out the camera and put it on the table and walk to my car and drive off.

**Zak's POV**

The sudden feel of threatened when Jazon join the crew. I pushed her to her limit. She told me off just like that. I'm speechless by the answer. To be honest, I have enough experience with female guests and same things happen. I thought Jazon gonna be that kind of girl so I got doubts about her. I also jump to conclusion because I didn't hear her other side of the story. She placed her camera on the table and went off. I panicked and thoughts racing in my head. [Me:Shit. What have I done? I better bring her back or they'll kill me. Jaz!] I chase after her car. Damn she drives fast. I jumped into my car and followed her back. I stopped few meters away from her house and damn she lives in a private property and it's near to where the crews and myself lives.

**My POV**

I reached home and unpack everything. I changed to black dri-fit tee and black jeans. I took my helmet, jacket, Kanken mini bag and keys. I head down and ride off. I know I can't get angry with him too long 'cause I'm used to this insults and jumping into conclusion and shit. A black sports Bentley car stopped me. The driver walks out. It's Zak. I get my way pass him. He stood in front of my bike and hold on to my bike. [Zak:Jaz! Stop! I wanna say I'm sorry!] I turned off my engine. [Me:What more you have to say?] He let go of my handles and sighed. [Zak:Can we talk in more private place.] [Me:This is private. It's just you and me in the empty road.] [Zak:Jaz.] [Me:Fine.] I get off my bike and went to my house to get another helmet for him. [Me:Park your car in my garage. And wear this.] He hesitate and went to park his car. He wore the helmet and I quietly snicker. [Zak:Did you just snicker?] I pretend to be mad with him. [Me:Get on.] He stared at me awkwardly and get on. [Zak:Are you a reckless rider?] I ignore him. We rode to the HQ.

After that, we got up to the lounge and sat down. He adjust his hair and stared at me. [Me:What do you want to talk about?] [Zak:I've been harsh and cold towards you and I'm sorry. If I've known better, I shouldn't jumped into conclusion. I just feel threatened when you're in the crew. I just want to be friends with you, but my other side says no. I'm breaking all grounds and say that you have the biggest heart in the batch. I never seen any girls like you.] I'm pretty convinced. [Me:So what's your point?] [Zak:Will you accept my apology and join back the crew?]

Will Jazon accept Zak apology? Comment down your answers and it will be revealed in the next chapter.

***Suspenseeee~ I'll be updating chapter often. My bad for the short chapter~***

-Edited