Quitted?

Hi my lovely readers? Are you still here? I hope you are. It's beeeeennn 2-3 years since I published this book and I'm proud that it took off.... But this fanfic has come to a stop as I haven't updated the draft on my notebook app for quite a while. I haven't been catching on Ghost Adventures due to work and family. This will be the last chapter. I hope you look forward to my other books coming out soon. I'm really sorry to GAC fans... I love them, I do. So enjoy the last chapter!:')

What's on Twitter? Zak's nudes? Jazons unglam? ReAd to find out!

What? As blur as I am, I check Twitter. Oh my god. The negative comment on Zak's post about me. Zak tweeted, "She's not ready for anything serious in lockdown. Planning to get her out." Comments be like,"You should. I can't stand her. She's a whore." I sit with the crew, scrolling through the comments then I just had enough of it. I just put my phone away. [Aaron:Who called?] [Me:Just Carl. He wanna check on me.] [Aaron:Of course he would. You're a potato needed to be protected.] He pinch my cheeks. [Nick:Can't say that he's wrong.] After the whole thing, we disperse in our separate ways. I decided to take a walk by the park nearby to clear my head.

Do Zak really hate me behind those smile and happy face? Does he really want me to quit? I don't know what I did so wrong to him or the crew. The negative thoughts starts to cloud my mind instead of positive thoughts. I just sit down by the curb and break down. Believe it or not, supernaturals have highly sensitive emotions. I sat on the curb for a good hour, releasing my pent up tears before walking back.

I stood at the door, taking a deep breath before entering the room. The boys haven't return yet. I took the chance to wash my face and get my shit together. I put on an oversized hoodie and curl up on the sofa. I have so many tweets and negative ones on mine. All I get are hurtful tweets. I hear the door unlocked, I keep my phone. The boys comes in happy. [Zak:Hey Zen! We bought a lot of food! We're gonna watch bunch of movies!] I force a big smile. Just for them, I'll pretend to be happy. [Me:Yay! What do you got?] [Billy:KFC, Mac, Dominos and sushi.] [Nick:When did you return?] [Me:Oh, few minutes before you guys. I took a walk down to put my mind off things. No biggie.] I chuckle weakly. They haven't noticed anything and I don't wish for them to.

We have a movie marathon. The boys are having the time of their life with simple things like watching movie together while I'm a mess inside. My phone keep bursting with tweets and instagram tags. It's too much that I called it a night. [Me:I'm calling a night guys. Please don't stay up too late.] I head to my room and let sleep take over me.

Next day,

I wake up and wash up. I change to red oversized tee and black chinos. I wore my snapback. I walk out. As always, Aaron is the first one to be up. He looked rather worried than cheerful. [Me:What's up Aaron?] He looked at his phone. [Aaron:Hey Zel. In Twitter, there's a lot of hate. Zak posted something.] I peek at his phone even though I know what has been going on. [Me:Why would I be worried about it? It's part of nature.] [Aaron:I'm afraid that you won't be used to the hate.] [Me:Don't worry, I'll live.] We head for investigation.

Few days later,

After the investigation, it's time that I call it quits. I live for the thrill and the crew but if this is what I'm getting after few episodes, I'm not the one that fans wants. I'm just a mere teenager that got lucky to join their crew. I decided that it's time to put this ghost hunting behind me for good.

I avoided the boys, muted their group and not replying any of the guys texts and calls. It got to a point that they came to my house. They rang my doorbell hundred times. I open up the door for them. [Me:Hey...] Worried written on all their faces. [Nick:What happened? You never replied any of us. Are you okay?] I look down. [Me:I don't feel to good. I don't think I can carry on with this. It's too much for me.] He shows tons of confusion. [Nick:What are you talking about?] [Me:You heard me. I... I love you guys and all but I don't think I fit the cut to be part of the crew.] They sat on the sofa, processing what I just told them. Or at least hinted to them. [Aaron:What makes you think that? You're perfect for us. Was it the...] [Me:Partly that... I don't want any of the fans to hate y'all too because I'm in ya know? I lived for hundred of years to know human emotions haven't evolved one bit. Take it as a final goodbye...] [Zak:No! I won't accept it!] I look at Zak. [Me:Zak, don't...] [Zak:Yes, I'll be the first to admit, I'm a jerk. I shouldn't tweet that kind of stuff... Please...] I smile. [Me:I don't wanna leave too but I have to. Please? I'll catch up with you guys after investigation or be a guest investigator on the show.]

Few weeks later,

I'm just at home, playing games. I ignored all calls. I get dressed to go out. I put on black ripped jeans, white V-neck and black leather jacket. I grab my Penny board and cruise down to the mall. I get stopped by some fans and take pictures. [Fan:Why aren't you on the episodes?] [Me:I was down with weather sickness and a virus in my stomach.] I continue my journey. We can cruise in the mall. I get Baskin' Robins Ice Cream and sit to enjoy my ice cream. I ignore all signs. [Fan:You wanna do other show if you got a chance? What would it be?] [Me:CSI? Just have experience.] I went to skate around to see the shops. I got stopped by a group of guys. I look over my shades. [Me:Hello. May I help you guys?]

[Billy:Zeloren...] [Zak:We meet again.] [Me:Yeah. What's going on?] [Nick:Nothing much. Same thing everyday.] I shrugged. [Me:I gotta go.] I cruise through the madness of fans. A girl got push around by bigger kids my age. [Me:You better stop cowards.] They look at me. [Boy:Who you're calling a coward? She's the coward.] [Me:Meh. Cut the tough act pretty boys. You got 5 seconds to run or I'll get y'all to the station.] They try to punch me but I dodge all of them and made them punch themselves. [Me:I told you so. Get outta here. Kids...] They left the place, crying. I take off my jacket and put it around the little girl. [Me:Are you alright? Where's your parents?] She just shrugged off.

[Me:We'll find them. Let's go...] We walk to the customer service counter. I asked the staff to announce it so that her parents can get her. While waiting, I bought her a pink helium balloon. We played with it until her parents came to get her. They thanked me. I hold my jacket and ready to cruise home. A van followed me from the side and I know it's the crew. I cruise slower and turn to the playground route. It's no way that any vehicle can drive as there's no road. Someone stand in my way that I have to forcefully jump off my board. [Me:What the heck bro?] [Zak:Listen Zen, I'm sorry for what you see in Twitter and all that nasty shit put against you. At that point of time, I thought we're not gonna make it. You're experiencing bad spirits. I didn't want you see get hurt. I made that 'cause I didn't think through of what the consequences. Getting you hurt. Hurt so bad that you don't want to see the crew. Look, they missed you. Please come back.] I shoved him out of my way.

[Zak:I know that bruises came from the attack last few weeks. You think I have a good sleep, hearing that a mob of fans attack you in a public place?] [Me:I thought you're glad to hear that.] Zak hugs me from the back. [Zak:I want you back. I missed you. I never thought you're gonna leave me like that day when we first met.] I turn around and hug him. I teared. [Me:I'm just... It hits me like a brick. I just can't.] [Zak:Let it go. Will you come back with us?] [Me:I will.] I let go. [Me:I need to go home.] [Zak:We'll send you home.] [Me:Nah. I probably cruise. It's so near.] I quickly cruise away. I reach my house faster than the crew.

[Me:Well, you guys kinda slow.] [Billy:Well because you're cruise through the shortcut. Great to have you buddy.] [Me:Where's Jay and Ash?] [Aaron:They have their family events.] I head inside. [Nick:Carl out stationed in Europe?] I nodded. [Me:I'm all alone now. Till next year...] [Nick:You can come over to stay anytime Zen.] I nodded. We turn on some movie as the boys want movie marathons. Aaron get popcorn, Bill move the sofa around and placed some mattress. I get to sit on the sofa with Zak. He cuddles me. It good to hear his heartbeat, wondering if I can turn back time to be human.