Strange Feelings

I usually name my titles based on the content but this is I don't know. Comment down what do you want it to be titled as.

Previously,

**Nick's POV**
Next day,

I'm woken up by Annabelle jumping on me. [Annabelle:Morning daddy.] [Me:Morning sweetie.] I put her on the bed and wash up. I changed to my black tee and jeans. I went down and my kids are already eating but Jazon is nowhere insight. [Me:Where's Jaz?] [Veronique:She went off early around 6. She washed up the kids and everything.] I called Jaz up. [Jazon:Morning Nicky. Sorry for not calling you up that I went home.] [Me:No it's fine. Have you packed?] [Jazon:Yeah I have. Go have breakfast.] She hunged up. Hey, I have not said 'Good Morning' like I always do. Never mind I'll see her later...

**My POV**

I left early to wash up. I picked out the GAC black tee and black slim-fit jeans. I dry my hair and wear my snapback and head down. I put on my Chucks. [Carl:Jaz.] [Me:Yeah.] [Carl:Take care alright.] I hugged him and drive to HQ. I get to the office and settle some paperwork. Billy came in before Jay. [Me:Morning Bill.] [Billy:Morning Jay-Z.] They take their seats on the sofa. [Jay:Sound blue today. What's up?] [Me:Nothing. I'm cool.] [Jay:You sure?] I nodded. The rest slowly arrive. We greet each other. [Zak:Jaz, do you have something to say to Amanda?] I adjust my snapback and turn my chair around. He makes it sound like I killed her pet or something. [Me:I'm sorry Amanda. I was so pissed and I took it out on you.] [Amanda:It's okay. Girls will be girls.] We get our gears and bag in the van and Zak's driving.

We have a stop at the rest station. I decide to stay in the van, on my phone. [Zak:Jaz, do you want anything?] [Amanda:I want soda.] [Me:Get me bottled water.] The guys return to the van. Nick sat beside me. I lean on his shoulder and slept.

At the hotel,

Nick gently wake me up. I got up and we head to the lobby. [Zak:We're getting suite. Aaron, Billy and Nick, Jay and Ash and Jaz and myself. Amanda gets her own room.] Make sense though. We are all used to stay in a room so yeah. We head up. I get to my bed and get settled. I get my laptop and head to the living room. [Me:Gather.] We start researching about the location. We teach Amanda some basic stuff.

After 2 hours,

We went for lunch then have fun. [Zak:We're going to the bar. Don't wait up.] [Me:Yeah okay.] As per normal, I went back to the hotel. I watch some movies, vlog, walk around the hotel just to entertain myself.

Midnight,

I'm about to end the day when I got a call from Billy. [Me:Let me guess. All of you are drunk.] [Billy:Not me.] [Me:I'll be there.] I hang up and slowly make my way to the bar.

[Zac:Hello Miss Ramirez. Your friends are in?] [Me:Hey Zac. I have friends. Group of friends.] I went in and found them in the VIP lounge. Amanda is hella drunk, everyone is average. I pay for the drinks and get them out. I put Zak in the passenger seat and drive back. Billy get the guys walk properly while I help the girls. [Me:Just don't make out in the back seat.] I muttered it under my breath. I get them to their room and sit in the living room finish up my work. [Zak:Staying up late?] He sat down. [Me:Yeah. Can't sleep.] [Zak:Oh what are you doing?] He lean forward to see what's on the laptop. [Me:Some project.] [Zak:You must be tired.] I can smell the strong alcohol smell. His scent also mixed in the smell just made my head spin. [Me:Go to sleep. Come on.] I carried my laptop on my left hand and carried Zak on the other. I put him on his bed and I slept.

Next day,

Everyone got the after-effects. I wash up and get dressed. I sit in the living room, laughing while watching TV. Everyone is in 'pain' when they got out. It's late morning. I just can't help but to laugh.

Amanda snap her fingers at me. I just ignore her. [Amanda:You walked in the bar like what, your parents own the place. Please.] [Me:The matter of fact, it do belongs to my family.] [Billy:Girls come on. We gonna have fun. We're gonna go places and then evening we plan out the journey.]

We head out anyways. I drive this time until they all are okay. Nick lean forward to my seat and whisper in my ears. [Nick:What's wrong?] [Me:Nothing. I'm getting used to this fan thing.] [Nick:Nope doesn't seem like it.] [Me:Nicky I'm okay.] We have lunch and guess what? I feel sick. [Me:I'm gonna be at the hotel room. I don't feel too good.] Nick and Billy goes with the flow. [Nick:We'll take her to the nearest doc and let her rest. You guys get the van, we get the cab.] Zak wanna make sure. [Nick:It's fine Zak.]

They hail a cab and we got in. [Billy:Jeez... You okay?] I lean back. [Me:I just need some time away from those two.] [Nick:Feelings for Zak huh?] I look at Nick. [Me:No... He's not the same Zak after Amanda came.] Nick hugged me. [Nick:It's okay sweetheart. Just hope same thing never happen again.] [Me:What thing?] [Billy:You'll know.] The two exchange glances. I nodded. [Nick:Just rest till we reach the hotel.] I lean on Nick's shoulder.

We reach our hotel suite. I sit in the living room while Billy made tea. He put it on the table. [Me:Thanks Billy.] [Billy:Talk to us Jaz. Speak whatever is in your mind.] [Me:I don't know. I have bad feelings about her.] [Billy:Don't think too much about her.] I just stare in blank space.

Nick and Billy looked at me. [Me:What.] [Billy:Tell us. Do you have feelings for him? Tell us the truth.] I walk to my room and sat on my bed with mixed feelings. Billy and Nick comes in and sit with me. [Billy:Hey... We're totally cool with it.] [Me:I don't like him.] Oh my gawd... [Nick:Zak is not that kind of guy... I'm sure of it.] [Me:Yeah?] He gave a smile. Well I hope so too.

**MY GOD. IT TAKES FOREVER TO POST THIS OUT. Anyways it's a short chapter. I'm having the next one out.**