First Impressions

What up guys! The title said it all but honestly Jazon has no hate for anyone. She's a perfectionist and she don't put up with bullshits. Oh mah gawd! Just keep reading! Teehee!

-----------------------------------------------------------
**My POV**

The following month, normal day for me...

I wake up feeling like a happy unicorn. I picked out a red and black outfit. I drive to work. I got out and head for the office. I'm surprised to see a twenty year old lady sitting on MY chair. I keep my chill and greet them. [Zak:Remember we held a contest for fans to join us for our lockdown.] [Me:We did?] When in the world did we do that? Nick lean on my desk. [Nick:Yeah we did. Forgetful Jaz.] [Zak:Anyways, Jaz, this is Amanda. Amanda, Jazon. She's our junior investigator, EVP specialist.]

I smiled at her and suddenly have a bad feeling of her. [Me:You're sitting at my table Amanda.] She got up. [Amanda:I'm sorry.] I escort her to the sofa. I made her drink and get to work. We got briefed on where we are going and what we gonna do. We're going to the scariest, most haunted and notorious location, the Death of me. Nah I'm kidding... We're investigating a huge prison with many souls unrest.

She looks at Zak seductively and the crew didn't notice it and her mind? Gosh god knows. It sent shivers down my spine and I cringed. I kept my cool once more and turned to my table. Zak rolled his chair beside, trying to play it all cool. [Zak:Hey bae.] [Me:Bae. I ain't your bae. Go play far far.] He pouted. [Zak:Come on.] I play along anyway. [Me:Fine. Bae, you eat already?] [Zak:Nope.] [Me:Wanna go for lunch?] [Amanda:Can I come?] Zak and I exchange looks. [Me:Yeah you can.] Great.

We walked to my car and I drive to Mega City. Once reach, we find a place to eat. I feel like a third wheeler behind a couple. Third wheeler meaning you're an extra person in that outing. Amanda clinged to Zak like she's his girlfriend. I don't wanna spoil our lunch. I found a decent restaurant. We got a table. We ordered and I have to face the awkwardness. Amanda decided to break the silent. [Amanda:I'm so honored to have lunch with both of you.] [Me:No problem. It's once in a lifetime.] Our food arrive and I ate lunch quietly, listening to their conversation.

After lunch, I walked behind them again. This time, Amanda clinged to Zak even closer. [Me:Guys, can we stop for a moment.] They turned around. [Me:May I ask, am I paid to be your chauffeur or something?] Zak give me 'What the eff are you doing?' Look. [Amanda:What's your problem?] [Me:Hey if you guys wanna lovey dovey. Leave me out. I brought you guys to lunch not lunchdate.] I walked away to my car and drive to the office.

Once I reach, I walk to my table stare at my group photo with the crews. I got no problem with female crew. Zak is like my brother and homie. Amanda is a fan. I understand. I was once a fan. This is going overboard. Nick snaps his fingers in my face. He looked around. [Nick:Where's Zak and Amanda?] [Me:No idea? They can take the cab.] He sensed how annoyed I am just by my voice. The duo came in finally. Zak turned my chair to face him. [Zak:What's wrong with you?] [Me:It's not my day that's all. No, there's no matter with me.] [Zak:You sure?] [Me:Yeah.]

In the evening,

My turn to give out briefing as I'm the 'Planner' for the investigation. [Me:Tomorrow morning meet here at 8 a.m. I'll have our van be in the driveway at 7:30 a.m. We gonna have a 3 hour drive.] [Amanda:That's long. But I'm sure I'm not driving.] She sits on the sofa. I lean forward. [Me:You are gonna be part of this crew for 96 hours. No one ask you to drive anyway.] [Amanda:Rude. Don't need to show attitude. Jeez... Is she always like this.]

I smiled. [Me:I'm not.] [Nick:You're our guest. Yes, we love you that we're gonna be investigating together. Act like one. Three things that Jaz wants or expect from guest. One is respect, two, know the limits and last, she probably rip your head off if you try to touch any one of us. She's a little protective. That's why.] Amanda rolled her eyes. Thanks Nick. Now she's gonna think I'm the monster. After the brief, I went home.

I pack my bag and Uncle Carl knocked my door. [Carl:Early today.] [Me:Yeah.] [Carl:Nick came.] I paused and went down to the living room. What does he want? Nick got up from the sofa and look at me. [Nick:What's up?] I bump my head on his chest and he automatically wrap his arms around me. He's taller than me so yeah. [Nick:How's my kiddo?] [Me:Feel like crap.] [Nick:Come on. We have dinner with my family. Annabelle and Chloe and my wife wanna see you. The guys will be there too.] [Me:The guys?] [Nick:Don't be such a whiny kid.] I took my jacket and follow him to his car. He drive to his house.

At Nick's house,

He parked his car. I got out and walked beside him. I walked in and the crew is there, playing video games. I went to the kitchen to help with the dinner. [Veronique:You must be Jazon.] I turn around to see Nick's wife. Isn't she... [Me:Yeah. Wait Aunt Veronica? What are you doing here?] She laughed. I'm confused as eff. [Veronique:Honey, I'm your Aunt Veronique. One of the missing triplets.] I'm feeling something is up. [Me:How come I don't know about you?]

I help her with the plates. [Veronique:Because I move out earlier than the rest, so... Here I am.] [Me:Ah... If you're my Aunt, Nick...]

I look at Nick in the living room, playing with his girls then his eyes met mine. [Nick:Yes J?] [Me:Dude, you're my uncle.] [Nick:I thought you never figure out.] [Me:You knew? How come Carl never told me?] [Nick:Yes dummy. Carl kept it as a secret.] [Veronique:Dinners ready.] The crew came. I met Annabelle. I love kids. They're so cute. [Me:Hello.] [Annabelle:Hewwo. What's you name?] [Me:Jazon. How about you?] [Annabelle:Awnabwelle.]

She wants me to pick her up. I carried her and put her in her high chair. I settle beside her and play with her. Zak sat beside me. We looked at each other awkwardly. We ate dinner.

After dinner, I helped Aunt Veronique with the dishes. We talked about girl topic. [Veronique:So, do you have a boyfriend?] [Me:Well I don't have one. I'm too young to have one.] [Veronique:Then? You don't go out and mingle since you complete your studies?] I shook my head. [Me:Nope. And besides, I ain't got all day now.] [Veronique:I met Nick when I was in...] [Me:High School. And prom.] [Veronique:Yeah. How did you know?] [Me:Nothing escapes me.] We laughed.

Once I'm done, Zak pulled me to the living room. [Me:What is it?] [Zak:Why are you being a bitch in front of our guest?] The crew look towards us. I don't wanna argue so much. [Me:Look, I was not. I only state matter of facts. If you can't handle it, kick me out.] I went to play with the kids in their room. We play a small tea party. I rest my head on Annabelle's stacked pillows and rest. Chloe climbed up on me and bounced. [Me:Hello Chloe.] We take pictures and three of us slept.

**Nick's POV**

The guys went home. I wonder where Jazon went after the confrontation. I clear up the living room and see Veronique leaning against the girl's bedroom threshold. I went to her and hugged her from behind. [Me:What's wrong?] She smiled. [Veronique:Look at them. It's so cute.] [Me:Yeah. That's where Jaz at. Let them sleep. Let's go.] We head to our bedroom and have our own time together.

[Veronique:How's Jazon in the crew? How's she's coping?] [Me:Pretty well. She's having trouble with our guest fan.]

Veronique stroke my hair. [Veronique:She will work it out. Is she always alone?] I nodded. [Me:She's the only child. Furthermore, her parents left her at a young age. So she kinda feel lonely at home.] [Veronique:Yeah I heard about it. Raymond is the best younger brother in the family. He raised her up the best that he can.] [Me:Well don't think too much alright? You know I'll always love you.] We kissed and slept.

Next day,

I'm woken up by Annabelle jumping on me. [Annabelle:Morning daddy.] [Me:Morning sweetie.] I put her on the bed and wash up. I changed to my black tee and jeans. I went down and my kids are already eating but Jazon is nowhere insight. [Me:Where's Jaz?] [Veronique:She went off early around 6. She washed up the kids and everything.] I called her up. [Jazon:Morning Nicky. Sorry for not calling you up that I went home.] [Me:No it's fine. Have you packed?] [Jazon:Yeah I have. Go have breakfast.] She hunged up. Hey, I have said 'Good Morning' like I always do. Never mind I'll see her later...

Okay, I don't know where the story heading 'cause it's raw and you must be wondering or not. What is 'eff'? It's a word replacement for fxck. Yeah. So enjoy. Maybe I post one more then on hold.