Prologue

This is the start of the story of some may say the greatest "villain" or "hero" this society needs...

This is the start of Deku The new Symbol Of Evil

Let's fucking start!

Izuku and Izumi:"Mommy daddy wake up!!!!

Inko:"ok ok i'm up sweeties" 'smiles tiredly'

Toshinori:"5 more minutes please" 'groans tiredly'

Izumi:"But daddy..." (pouts)

Toshinori:"Alright sweety just for you" 'smiles at his precious daughter' (A/N I hate writing this scene already)

Inko:"alright let's have some breakfast and go go the doctor afterwards"

Izuku and Izumi:"YEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!"

~King Crim- I mean Time Skipe~

Doctor:"so i have good and bad news" 'looks a bit sad'

Inko:"The good news first"

Doctor:"little Izumi here has a very strong version of your Quirk ma'am"

Inko:"you hear this sweety you can be a stromg hero" 'huggin her daughter'

Izumi:"I'll be the next number one!!!" (A/N I wanna punch this brat so bad)

Doctor:"and now the bad news... Izuku i'm sorry but your Quirkless" 'he said sadly to the boy"

Izuku:"does this mean i can't be a hero?" 'he was on the verge of tears'

Doctor:"You can be a hero you just have to work harder than anybody and if you make it to the top i'll be your biggest fan" 'he said putting a hand on Izukus shoulder'

Izuku:"Thank you so much" 'he hugged the Doctor and cried in his chest'

Doctor:"Theres no need to thank me i just spoke the truth" 'he said hugging back'

Izuku:"You're my hero..." 'Izuku whispers'

The eyes of the Doctor widden as he hugged Izuku tighter

~Time Skip~

Toshinori:"Welcome back home"

Izumi:"DADDY" 'Izumi ran to Toshi and hugged his leg'

Toshinori:"Hello There sweety"

Inko:"Izumi has a strong version of my Quirk she'll be the strongest hero there is!" 'Inko screams with joy in her voice'

Toshinori:"And Izuku?"

Inko:"oh he is Quirkless"

Toshinori:"Oh... atleast Izumi has a Quirk" (A/N I wanna punch his stomach so bad right now...)

Izuku is right now in his room crying while his so called "parents" are playing with her favorite child

~Time Skip to the next morning~

Bakugou:"Izumi!!!"

Izumi:"Kacchan!!!" 'She hugged him'

Bakugou:"Where is Izuku?" 'he said blushing'

Izumi:"That Quirkless weakling is on swing" 'she said with venom in her voice'

Bakugou:"That usless weakling is Quirkless huh? LET'S FUCK HIM UP!!!" 'HE FUCKING SCREAMD

Izumi:"Yea let's go!"

Bakugou:" Do you still want to be a hero?"

Izuku:"Yes of co-" 'he was hit with a explosion to the face'

Bakugou:" No a useless Quirkless weakling like you can't be a hero!"

Izumi:"Yes you are so useless that we start calling you Deku!"

Izuku:"Deku..." 'he said looking sad cause his sister insulted him'

Izumi:"You don't even belong to the family!" 'she screamed'

Izuku:"What do you mean?" 'he said confused'

Izumi:"We don't have the same father you useless Deku your real father left after your birth cause he already saw how weak and useless your gonna end!" 'she said as she slapped Izuku'

Izuku pushed Izumi back and she landed on her butt

Bakugou:"HOW DARE YOU HURT IZUMI!?"

After the beating Bakugou and Izumi gave Izuku Izumi told their parents that Izuku punched her after that they screamed at Izuku and gave him house arrest.

Izuku was crying in his bed with only one thought in his bed

The world is unfair...