Chapter 5

(A/N This how Izuku looks for now unless you want him to keep white hair oh and not my art of course i can't even draw a straight line xD)

Izuku Pov

I can't believe that i actually wanted to go here to school. All that i see here are fakes showing of their quirks. As i started walking in to the school i see a girl with long green and blonde hair trip, out of instinct i catched her and then i realized that this was Izumi. How could i not recognize her is it beacause of her long hair?

Izumi: "Thanks i was so nervous that i didn't pay attention where i was going i'm Izumi Yagi what's your name?" Izumi said while she thought 'OH MY GOD He's so cute i want him!!!!!!!!!'

Izuku: "My name is Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said while he thought 'please buy it! BELIEVE IT!!!!'

Izumi: "Izuku huh... That was my brothers name sadly he disappeard i really miss him..." she said with tears welling in her eyes

Izuku: 'I know she is lying those fake tears are nothing but trouble for me...'

Izumi: "I just miss him so much! please could you hold me for a minute" she said while putting her face in his chest letting all her fake tears out while thinking 'What are you waiting for you got the most beautiful girl in the world crying in your chest... I have another idea!'

Izuku puts a hand on her shoulder and says "Don't cry he will appear again may sooner than you think" he said with small smile but Izumi had other plans

Izumi put her hand in Izuku's pants who can't just believe that she did that!

Izumi: "Wow you're so big! Mind giving a sad girl a ride with your hung horse" she said while winking

Izuku: "Uhhhh" He didn't now what he should say now he still couldn't believe that is half sister put her freanking hand in his pants and touched his dick!

Bakugou: "IZUMI WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING WITH THIS WHITE HAIRED EXTRA!" He fucking screamed

Izumi: "Oh this is-" before she could finish Izuku interrupted her

Izuku: "Excuse me but i have to go! The exams starts soon!" Izuku screamed as he quickly run in to the school with only one thought in his mind.

Izuku: 'Did my sister just sexual assault me?!'

~Time Skip to the test~

Izuku Pov

Right now we are infront of a giant gate. As i look around i see a bunch of people who show of their quirks.

Izuku: 'Wow some really have some usefull quirks i have to write them later down' i thought as i saw a purple haired girl with long earlobes getting uncomfortable by a blonde guy. I felt like i had to do something. As i go to them a guy with blue a hair and glasses stopped me.