Chapter 11

3rd Pov

All For One and Dr. Garaki teleported to Garakis main lab. As they arrived Hisashi immidatly felt on the ground and starts coughing like crazy while his face starts to melt a bit.

All For One: "*cough* aaaaaaaaaaah!!!" Hisashi screamed full of pain.

Dr. Graki: "Quickly sit on your chair!" Garaki said as he helped Hisashi on his chair where his life support stuff is.

All For One: "Quickly bring me a towel!" Hisashi said as he felt slightly better sitting in his chair.

Garaki followed his order and gave him towel. All For One took the towel and cleaned his face.

All For One: "I feel better now..." Hisashi said with relief that the pain is gone

Dr. Garaki: "Seriously you should have told him truth about your health..." Garaki said to All For One who looked on the ground.

All For One: "I don't want to worry him you know how Izuku is..." Hisashi said as he ripped the fake skin quirk from his face.

" Hisashi said as he ripped the fake skin quirk from his face

Dr. Garaki: "I know that the fake skin Quirk hurts you seriously you need to tell him!" Garaki advised the now potatoe faced All For One.

All For One: "NEVER, I don't want that my son sees me in this state!" Hisashi screamed not wanting that his son seeing his potatoe face.

All For One: "Besides I don't have long enough anymore thanks to that blonde idiot..." Hisashi said looking at the ground.

Dr. Garaki: "I know... it wouldn't have come to this if i gotten a few more regenaration Quirks!" Garaki screamed while punching his desk out of frustaion.

All For One: "It's not your fault Garaki it's All Might's fault and mark my words vengence will be mine!" Hisashi said whith venom in his voice.

Dr. Garaki: "What do you plan to do now?" Garaki asked All For One

All For One: "Simlply i will sit back for now and watch and instruct Izuku for the inevitable fight against All Might and his sucssesor" All For One said while looking at one of the screens that showed Izuku and the rest of the leauge.

~King Crim- i mean Time Skip~

3rd Pov

It's been a few weeks after Toga Dabi and Twice joined the leuage villains and they settled in pretty well. They were watching the news about the Hero Killer Stain.

Toga: "Wow so much blood! Oh i love Stainy Wainy!!!" Toga said simping for Stain.

Dabi: "Fuck i like the Hero Killer for killing all this fake heroes but she is a literally a walking SIMP" Dabi said while cringin on Togas antics.

Kyouka: "I mean he's not wrong you have a problem girl..." Kyouka said as she joined Toga and Dabi on the couch.

As they watched TV Izuku suddenly walks in his Villain suit with Kurugiri behind him.