Chapter 10

It's a few hours after the Heroes raid the bar and apparently All Might and Izumi survied the explosion and Tsukauchi has a All Might fist big hole in his stomach.

3rd Pov

Police Office 1: "All Might are you allr-" The Police Officer said as he then saw the corpse of Tsukauchi on the ground.

All Might: "The Villains had one of these beats it attacked him first killing him in procced. After that he exploded." All Might feeling proud for his sorry ass excuse.

Police Officer 1: "Allright the medics are here soon." The Officer said as he goes away.

All Might: 'I give Izuku this he is a smart boy if i didn't shield Izumi from the explosion she would be dead but i guess they calculated that but why if they knew i was gonna shield Izumi why did they put the bomb in the chains?' All Might thought as he hold his stomach as he slowly starts turning in to Small Might.

~Meanwhile at the new Villain hideout~

All For One: "Just like as planned he protected his daughter taking in the explosion that will short his time as All Might!" Hisashi said feeling proud of his plan.

Kyouka: "Though i don't get it why didn't you make the explosion strong enough to kill him?" Kyouka asked the Symbol of Evil.

All For One: "Because i not only want to kill him personally no i want to break him make him suffer that he will die in fear for taking everything from me! The last thing he will see before dying is me mocking him with his masters smile!" Hisashi said with pure hatred in his voice.

Dr. Garaki: "Man you really have a hate boner for him?  Doesn't matter i will go to my main lab." Garaki said as took his leave.

Izuku: "Wait you have more labs?" Izuku asked the doctor.

Dr. Garaki: "I am a mad scientist... OF COURSE I HAVE MORE THEN ONE LAB!" The mad scientis screamed as he left the hideout.

All For One: "Wait Garaki i'll go with you" Hisashi said as he put on his black fedora and coat.

Izuku: "Dad you're going too?" Izuku asked a bit sad.

Hisashi: "Yes after all you're the leader so gather some members and don't worry i will always be here if you need me" Hisashi said as he pulled Izuku in a hug.

~Time Skip~

Kurugiri:" Izuku Giran will arrive soon with three new members" Kurugiri said as he and Aizawa drunk their bottle of Whiskey

Kyouka : "You two really have a problem" Kyouka said

Kurugiri/Aizawa: "NOW WE DON'T!"

Giran: "Did you really start drinking without me i'm hurt" Giran said as he entered the room with three people behind him.

Izuku: "Hello you must be the new members my name Izuku Midoriya and my Villain Name is Deku and they are.." Izuku introduced himself and the other guys because i'm to lazy to write the shit.

Toga: "My name is Himiko Toga and i love to stab people and blood!" Toga said with crazy thirsty smile.

Twice: My name Twice and i already love it here though it smells here or is it me?!" Twice said.

Dabi: "My name is Dabi i won't tell you my real name" Dabi said emotionless.

Izuku just looked him in the and the both are practically looking in eachtothers eyes until they did this.

Dabi: "I see a fellow man of 'family issues' what are yours mine are daddy issues." Dabi said with a small smirk.

Izuku: "I got a lot of issues but most of them are family issues." Izuku said with a smile.

Dabi: "That's rough buddy" Dabi said as he pats Izuku's head.

Izuku: 'Is that the feeling of having a big brother?!' Izuku thought to himself

Kyouka: "What did just hap-"

Aizawa: "Be quiet this is a bro moment don't interrupt can't you see the bro bond that is about to unfold!" Aizawa said as he was proud that his nephew finally found his bro.

Kurugiri: "Shouta our little nephew is growing up so quickly" Kurugiri said as tears are building up in his misty eyes.

Aizawa: "I know" as he to starts to cry a bit.

Kyouka: 'Are all man like this!?' Kyouka thought to herself

(A/N here is the Chapter i knew i said it was gonna be a bigger Chapter but i didn't fell so good the last weeks so i'm sorry. I try to post more Chapters in the next weeks but don't get your hopes high)

To be continued