Chapter 8

Izuku Pov

It has been a week since we attacked the USJ and kidnapped Izumi and things has been going well except for Izumi but she slowly starts to enjoy Nomus pounding. I think her slut self starts to show though i think it's her true self.

(A/N that's how Izumi looks but with blue eyes and a bit of blond hair)

Uncle Aizawa is enjoying with Kurugiri some Whiskey, since Kurugiri told him that he is Shirakumo he's been happy and drunk. Kyouka and i got closer too... i think i will confess my feelings to her but i am still scared about it i mean what if she leaves us when i tell her how i feel...

3rd pov

Garaki: "Can you stop thinking about love for a second and help me!?" Garaki said a bit annoyed.

Izuku: "Sorry i'll help you!" Izuku said a bit scared of the angry doctor.

Izuku: "What are you planning to build anyway?" Izuku asked as he puts the box with stuff in it on the table.

Garaki: "It's gonna be a big surprise now leave i need my mad scientist power for this!!!!" Garaki said as he pushed Izuku out of the lab.

After Izuku was thrown out of the lab he walks to the bar where Aizawa and Kurugiri were talking.

Kurugiri: "I'll tell you Shouta this Whiskey is better" He said pointing to his favorite Whiskey.

Aizawa:  "Yes it's okay but not as good as this one" Shouta said while pulling out his Whiskey out of his sleeping bag.

Izuku: 'Better not disturb them when they speak about their Whiskey problem. Where is Kyouka?' Izuku thought as he starts searching for her. Izuku walked for a while until he found her staring at the monitor where the livestream of Nomu and Izumi is.

Izuku: 'She seems like she's deep in thought' Izuku thought until he heard her speak.

Kyouka: "The fucking bitch starts enjoying this to much, she deserves a way worse treatment than this for what she did to Izuku." Kyouka said as she looked angry at the monitor.

Izuku then proceeds to walk in.

Izuku: "Hey Kyouka, i was looking for you everywhere" Izuku said with a smile on his face

Kyouka: "Hey Izuku what do you need me for?" Kyouka said while thinking 'When i see his smile everyday now then i am in heaven.'

Izuku: "Well i was thinking if you wanna do something today?" He asked hoping she would say 'yes'.

Kyouka: "Yes!- i mean i have nothing better to do than watching the slut enjoying herself with Nomu" Kyouka said.

Izuku: "Yeah the worst part is that the Nomu won't last long anymore they've been fucking the whole week long." Izuku said disgusted that he is related with this slut.

Kyouka: "I know right it's like she wants to dry him out" Kyouka said jokingly.

Izuku: "Hehe yeah you're right" Izuku chuckled as he looked at the screen noticing that her handcuffs are gone.

Izuku: "That fucking slut!" Izuku said angry as he starts walking down to her. Kyouka than noticed it too and runs after Izuku.

As they both reached the and opend it the Nomu falls to the ground.

Izumi: "Well hello there dear brother here to join Nomu here?" She said with the crazy smile. Izuku noticed that the Brain of the Nomu is destroyed.

Izuku: "I should of taken your quirk..." Izuku said as he looked at the dead Nomu. Even though the Nomu was a stupid creature for Izuku Nomu was part of his team.